Official Wrestling Talk Thread

WCorpZ

Reaction score
LMAO i had a feeling that someone would say that, its not ourfault that we started watching it in the attitude era what do you expect now.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mid 90's early 2000's FTW

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
I think WWE would still be entertaining if they actually used their best talent in good storylines insteda of <Censored> kickers like Cena.

Seriously, why the <Censored> they chose to make this douche the face of their organization I'll never know. He has a move set of approximately five moves and the basic script for every big match he fights is something like:

1. Get ass kicked for 15 minutes.

2. Breif comeback.

3. Get smashed for another 5 minutes.

4. When all hope seems loss, heorically punch opponent in the face 5 times and pull off the F-U or STFU.

I stopped watching when he became champ, and I only watch it every now and then if I'm at my mates house and he's watching it...

With stars like HHH, Jericho, Edge, Orton etc. WWE should be a lot more entertaining than it is.

mafiamike

Reaction score
I think WWE would still be entertaining if they actually used their best talent in good storylines insteda of <Censored> kickers like Cena.

Seriously, why the <Censored> they chose to make this douche the face of their organization I'll never know. He has a move set of approximately five moves and the basic script for every big match he fights is something like:

2. Breif comeback.

4. When all hope seems loss, heorically punch opponent in the face 5 times and pull off the F-U or STFU.

I stopped watching when he became champ, and I only watch it every now and then if I'm at my mates house and he's watching it...

With stars like HHH, Jericho, Edge, Orton etc. WWE should be a lot more entertaining than it is.
I hate how they have Cena beat HHH

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

2. Breif comeback.

Look at any generation and you'll see that. Call it the "Hulk Hogan".

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
At least Hulk Hogan was entertaining...

Cena's a <Censored>ing tool.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
At least Hulk Hogan was entertaining...

Cena's a <Censored>ing tool.
to us, yeah

but he's freakin GOLD to the little kids/girls...why mess with what's bringing in the big bucks?

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
to us, yeah

but he's freakin GOLD to the little kids/girls...why mess with what's bringing in the big bucks?
Agreed, how many Adults go crazy over the WWE than a kid will?

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
to us, yeah

Well I agree, and that's the problem.

I liked it more when they didn't soften it up so that mummy would let her 5 year old watch it.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Super bump

Where are my wrestling fans at? Want to have some actual discussion here lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I had been watching for a while again, but I haven't caught a Raw in a while.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im always good for some rasslin discussions, albeit not being overwhelmed by wwe's current product.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's been hit or miss but Monday was honestly the first time in a long time they actually had me shocked at the end of RAW. I liked it.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
What happened on Monday? I'm trying to keep up but I missed it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
what happened? i watch when i flick through channels but i forget to make sure to watch it.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've been watching for the past month or so. I missed this past RAW, but I did flip over to it during halftime and saw some fan jump into the ring during the Ryback match. Found that pretty funny.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Looks like it's going to be a confrontation between Ryback and CM Punk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%