Official College Gameday Thread

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Is that true? I thought they were keeping it as one way of looking at things, but not using it as the only method of determining it. I thought there was a big deal about there being a committee and Condalisa Rice being on it.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the committee accounts for part of the BCS rankings.

I could be totally wrong

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Either way, there is no chance an undefeated Ohio State wouldn't be selected as a top four team in the country this year. Assuming nothing crazy happens on Saturday, the playoff would probably be:

(1) Florida State vs. (4) Alabama
(2) Ohio State vs. (3) SEC Champion

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's a shame Rice doesn't get more nationally televised games.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Dat one loss SEC is 2-0 against undefeated teams in the BCS NT.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big 12 recruits from a middle of the road program are running up and down on the best the SEC has to offer. Bama has been the best team in the country for the last 4 years or so, no doubt, but the conference is overrated. Missouri and A&M came in straight from the Big 12 as lesser programs in the big 12 itself and have had no problem competing with the vaunted SEC.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If OSU wins (which they probably won't now), these biased ESPN commentators better not talk about how bad our defense is after this game as a reason not to put us in.

Brutalis

Reaction score
8 straight titles, but we're overrated.

Seriously shut the fuck up with that. Scoreboard. Stats and numbers don't lie. Cry about it all you want bud.

OSU is what's overrated. 17 to zip.

And stop playing stars. Look at results. And stop crying.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
OSU gets on the board with a touchdown, and now has 4 more points than Arkansas has wins

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You keep telling me to "stop crying" and won't get over OSU beating Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl. I think we know who is actually mad.

Brutalis

Reaction score
I...didn't..say anything.. about the sugar bowl..that the NCAA took from ya.

Brutalis

Reaction score
Bring up more random shit, that has nothing to do with the SEC or OSU. Keep digging.. you got a couple of us laughing here.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Doesn't take away that big L from Arkansas 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I may be wrong here, just might be, but I think Arkansas being in the SEC, has something to do with the SEC.

OSU is so overrated, because they are struggling with a top 10 team and the nations best defense. Damn. Auburn legitimately lost to a top 10 team, must be overrated. Well actually LSU isn't even a top 10 team.

Brutalis

Reaction score
Actually it did. Some schools (ie Alabama, Arkansas off the top of my head) do not list cheated games in their books.

Try again.

Brutalis

Reaction score
elcheato said:
I may be wrong here, just might be, but I think Arkansas being in the SEC, has something to do with the SEC.

OSU is so overrated, because they are struggling with a top 10 team and the nations best defense. Damn. Auburn legitimately lost to a top 10 team, must be overrated. Well actually LSU isn't even a top 10 team.
You mad cause you have to dig up something random in a failed effort to piss me off.

How many top 10 teams has OSU beaten in their run? You even ATTEMPTING to compare what OSU has done to Auburn is so god damn funny and exactly why nobody respects OSU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%