Official College Gameday Thread

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I went to a lot of UCF games during my 3 years living in Orlando, to include a few during their winless season.
It’s awesome to see them knock off one of the best programs in the country on a national stage. Frost did an amazing job and I hope Josh Heupel can kee it rolling. I want to see UCF in the Big 12.

CoachAF

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/michaeldavsmith/status/947993707269279744

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Something has to be done about college football game times. They take far too long.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You have a Heisman winning QB that had one of the best statistical seasons for a QB all time, and you run the ball three straight times in OT...

CoachAF

Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
You have a Heisman winning QB that had one of the best statistical seasons for a QB all time, and you run the ball three straight times in OT...

questionable calls for sure!! Their run game has been electric though at times. 

WOW...interception

penalty wipes it out

CoachAF

Reaction score
i dont know what to do....watch Alabama or the end of this Rose Bowl

CoachAF

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/PrevailandRide/status/948015535266189313

AiRuPtHeRe

Must Be Nice
Reaction score
Not bakers fault. Terrible 2nd half play calling and mike stoops.

Thanks for everything baker. Best QB to ever play at OU hands down. Shame that you couldnt air it out a few more times.

Roquan Smith is unbelievable.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It was nice of Alabama to end this one quickly

CoachAF

Reaction score
Teagz said:
It was nice of Alabama to end this one quickly

Still a long way to go, but it was a good start. 3rd down efficiency (both sides of the ball) and Time of Possession are what killed them last year. They are winning both of those battles so far. 

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
At least the National Championship will redeem the SEC a little, after how disappointing the conference has been this bowl season.

CoachAF

Reaction score
Delirium said:
At least the National Championship will redeem the SEC a little, after how disappointing the conference has been this bowl season.

Bowl records are vastly overrated. 

The Alabama hate is gonna be off the charts this next week. I'm gonna love every second of it. 

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alabama with a month to prepare and get healthy was easily the best team in the playoff.

AiRuPtHeRe

Must Be Nice
Reaction score
Last night might be a blessing in disguise ... rumors are Mike Stoops will be fired.

CoachAF

Reaction score
AiRuPtHeRe™ said:
Last night might be a blessing in disguise ... rumors are Mike Stoops will be fired.

They never should have let Venables go to bring him back....

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
AE. said:
I went to a lot of UCF games during my 3 years living in Orlando, to include a few during their winless season.
It’s awesome to see them knock off one of the best programs in the country on a national stage. Frost did an amazing job and I hope Josh Heupel can kee it rolling. I want to see UCF in the Big 12.
And now I’m annoyed at all of UCF’s petty “National Champions” bullshit. Thought they were trolling...but no, these jokers are seriously putting up banners and having a parade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%