Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bobcats receive the Pistons' 2013 first-round pick (top 14 protected in the 2013 draft, top 8 in 2014, top 1 in 2015, and unprotected in 2016)

There ya go

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
You guys won't lose it til 2015 then

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
oh well shit. tank as fuck for next year lol

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
If you guys had to build a team around one player in this draft, who would it be? Let's say you're starting from scratch so there's no talk of drafting based on need.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I'd take McLemore. I think he has the potential to be in the top 5 in the league in scoring for a long time.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
id love to land bazz or mac

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Idk, I think Noel is going to be dope lol. Might just be the haircut though :p

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
During Saturdays ugly 88-58 blowout loss at Tennessee, reporters covering the game overheard coach John Calipari yelling this at freshman guard Archie Goodwin as he headed to the bench, "I can't coach you!

During a timeout late in the game, Coach Cal didn't even speak to his players in the huddle. His rationale?I'm not wasting my breath here,he said afterwards. They're not listening. We have a couple of guys who aren't real coachable, he also said. You tell them what to do and they do their own thing.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Looks like that one-and-done entitled mentality that he essentially encourages from his players has finally bit him in the ass.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I liked Otto Porter at first, but now I just don't see it. He's not overly athletic, doesn't seem that quick, isn't much of a ball handler. I just don't see the upside. Solid role player who will stick in the NBA for a long time, maybe as a starter, but no real all-star potential. 12-14 ppg, solid defense I guess

And I say this after learning that the Cavs apparently love him as a prospect according to Chad Ford and other media outlets.

But the media was convinced last year that the Cavs No. 1 target after Davis last year was Bradley Beal, even though it was actually MKG.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
I liked Otto Porter at first, but now I just don't see it. He's not overly athletic, doesn't seem that quick, isn't much of a ball handler. I just don't see the upside. Solid role player who will stick in the NBA for a long time, maybe as a starter, but no real all-star potential. 12-14 ppg, solid defense I guess

And I say this after learning that the Cavs apparently love him as a prospect according to Chad Ford and other media outlets.

But the media was convinced last year that the Cavs No. 1 target after Davis last year was Bradley Beal, even though it was actually MKG.
ive read a lot that they love him, and im happy. really hoping if you draft ahead of us you take him, not that i would see you guys drafting a guard but youre in a position to just take bpa so you could still fuck us up.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't even know who I want. Len or Noel I guess. Noel is probably going #1 though so that's out of the question. Need to follow it up with GR3 or Pope at #15 if the Lakers slip in the post-season.

I think I might like GR3 more than Porter, and we can get him much later.

I like Giannis Adetokoubo too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%