OFFICIAL 2011 NFL Draft Thead.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
haha kam you didnt know you could do that with espn 3.

Mooche

Reaction score
Lets hope he turns into a great NFL WR.
I'd be much happier with the Bengals getting A.J Green, than another WR from Alabama who came out. Especially for the mere fact I didn't have to give up an arm and a leg to get him on my roster.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They are just picks right now...well other than the ones they gave up from this draft.

Mooche

Reaction score
They are just picks right now...well other than the ones they gave up from this draft.
I know you don't want to admit it because Julio is your boy.. And that's fine. I respect that.

But watch down the line and understand what the Falcons really did and how they messed it up here.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I liked A.J. Green more from the beginning anyways. I'm glad he's on the Bengals. Time to part ways with Chad and look at our young WR for the future.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know you don't want to admit it because Julio is your boy.. And that's fine. I respect that.

But watch down the line and understand what the Falcons really did and how they messed it up here.
Nah I get everybody's points against it, but they will have a good team next season, so those 1st rounders will not be that good. Plus everyone is dogging Julio saying how he won't be much, when all I am saying is just wait and see. I think he'll be good. Others don't...time will tell.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Really?

Quit biting Julios dick.

I'd much rather have all the picks, than his crackheaded looking ass.

You don't give all that up, for the 2nd, maybe 3rd best WR in the draft. Hes not like the next Moss, or Jerry Rice, hes just another normal/average NFL WR.

Picks > That.

Mooche

Reaction score
Nah I get everybody's points against it, but they will have a good team next season, so those 1st rounders will not be that good. Plus everyone is dogging Julio saying how he won't be much, when all I am saying is just wait and see. I think he'll be good. Others don't...time will tell.
I know, it's fine.. Lmao. I was telling Bengals why his team was way better off, and not only did the get the better WR, but they don't give up a crap-load for him.

That's all I am saying.

I don't ever personally see Julio being elite in the NFL. Good? Maybe. But not elite.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Really?

Quit biting Julios dick.

I'd much rather have all the picks, than his crackheaded looking ass.

You don't give all that up, for the 2nd, maybe 3rd best WR in the draft. Hes not like the next Moss, or Jerry Rice, hes just another normal/average NFL WR.

Picks > That.
LOL just wait and see, none of those picks will do anything.

And Julio is either the 2nd or 1st, yes 1st best WR in the draft.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know, it's fine.. Lmao. I was telling Bengals why his team was way better off, and not only did the get the better WR, but they don't give up a crap-load for him.

That's all I am saying.

I don't ever personally see Julio being elite in the NFL. Good? Maybe. But not elite.
Yeah I understood that.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
LOL just wait and see, none of those picks will do anything.

And Julio is either the 2nd or 1st, yes 1st best WR in the draft.
LMFAO.

You clearly are a fucking Alabama homer.

Greg Little > Julio Jones.

Aj Green > Julio jones.

All because Julio had a good combine, doesn't mean hes the best.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LMFAO.

You clearly are a fucking Alabama homer.

Greg Little > Julio Jones.

Aj Green > Julio jones.

All because Julio had a good combine, doesn't mean hes the best.
And you clearly underestimate Alabama...just wait...you'll see.

I know the combine doesn't mean jack lol. :suicide:

Again, if i didn't have Alabama listed as my favorite teams, you wouldn't even say that LOLOLOLOL

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
And you clearly underestimate Alabama...just wait...you'll see.

I know the combine doesn't mean jack lol. :suicide:

Again, if i didn't have Alabama listed as my favorite teams, you wouldn't even say that LOLOLOLOL
LOL.

You negative repped me for speaking the truth.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Because your truth is your opinion...lol You get those 2 mixed up all the time.
So let me get this straight.

You're saying its a great move because its just picks?

Thank god you aren't a NFL GM.

Getting picks for years afterwords is what keep the Pats great, they still get playmakers, and get extra picks for the next year. Julio is nothing special to come up that high for. Your draft would of probably looked like "Julio Jones - 1st" "Trade up in the 2nd for McElroy and Ingram".

You're a Alabama homer, and its quite obvious. Take off the glasses and look. Julio isn't that great, he isn't the #1 WR also. I'd rather take Green, Little over him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%