Official 2010 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe I am right?

DETROIT -- The 25th spot on the Detroit Tigers' roster has become a revolving door. Those coming in meet the current needs of the club, and those going back to the Triple-A Toledo Mud Hens can do so without complications because they have options remaining.

Coming in the door Friday was outfield prospect Casper Wells, up to the majors for the first time, but for just two games.

Tigers manager Jim Leyland said before Friday night's game that Armando Galarraga will be called up in time to start Sunday's game against the Boston Red Sox at Comerica Park. Wells will be returned to Toledo at that time.
Doesn't mean Scherzer isn't starting still, but I don't see how we can keep a 6 man rotation lol. He is definitely the odd man out.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Should be interesting to see how Galarraga does Sunday, can't do any worse then Scherzer. 7.29 ERA/1-4

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If Dontrelle pitches well tomorrow, and Galarraga doesn't blow it, Scherzer HAS to be headed to Toledo.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Scherzer has a whopping 11.38 ERA in first innings this season and is 9.00 in second innings. He has given up five, four and seven runs in the first two innings of his past three starts.

"His ball is kind of not doing a lot and it's in a good hitting area," Tigers manager Jim Leyland said. "That pretty much sums it up."

Scherzer's slide has been down such a steep slope that Leyland was asked afterward if the club might be close to having to make a tough decision in regard to the status of its No. 3 starter.

"That's nothing I'd discuss on television after a tough loss," Leyland said. "But it's a good question, a legitimate question."

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Snider is beasting right now. He's finally making adjustments. He's got great power.

HTF

Reaction score
We still won that trade whether you like to admit it or not. And Francouer is a true team leader in our clubhouse. I cant believe the Braves have gotten to this bad of a start, pretty sad how quiet Nate Mcclouth has been.
McLouth has definitely sucked something special this year but he came up with the biggest hit of his short Braves career tonight. We're starting to roll. Four wins in a row and a game shy of .500.

Also I don't mean to drag this into the ground but we got rid of Faily's salary and cleared a spot for the top prospect in the game. I loved the trade for us.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lincecum might actually get a win for once

2-1 Giants top of the 8th

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Top 4 in AL in home runs:
Paul Konerko
Ty Winnington
Alex Gonzalez
Vernon Wells

lol

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That just proves 2010 is a year of so much unexpected <Censored> to happen

I'm loving it

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mitch Talbot goes 8 innings, only 2 earned runs, and is about to take a loss SMH.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well, 8 run inning by the Tribe in the 9th lol

VC15

Reaction score
I'm kind of thinking you don't mean half of what you say. You just want to invoke a response from us.
You really think I'm joking? We've got injuries out the ass and are still one f the top teams in MLB. Haters wanna hate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%