NFL Pre-Season Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cassel impressed me today. He looked pretty solid. Our line held up good. And haley finally started DJ.

Swag_Surfin

Reaction score
I might watch to see Colt McCoy, idk. Pre-season sucks

The Brownies are actually looking quite good. Delhomme is passing great, as well as Wallace. Hillis is running through people, Cribbs is making nice catches, as well as Watson. Are defense is looking preaty tight, I think we may make the playoffs this year. We shall see, granted its only pre season lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Brownies are actually looking quite good. Delhomme is passing great, as well as Wallace. Hillis is running through people, Cribbs is making nice catches, as well as Watson. Are defense is looking preaty tight, I think we may make the playoffs this year. We shall see, granted its only pre season lol
Our pass defense has looked awful against the first teamers against both the Packers and Rams..

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d819ec885/Can-t-Miss-Watson-s-one-handed-grab

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
But Jake Delhomme is looking good. 12/16 tonight for 120+ yards and a TD.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Holy <Censored>, Kareem Huggins FTW

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm gonna watch the game later on today. Hope Alex Smith can actually do some good.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I was happy overall with the Bengals on Friday night, aside from a few hiccups on offense I was very happy. Hopefully they just continue to get better every week.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm liking Gresham. That dude seems like he is going to be real good. Palmer certainly has plenty of good targets.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I'm liking Gresham. That dude seems like he is going to be real good. Palmer certainly has plenty of good targets.
Yeah, I really like what I see from Gresham not only his hands but his blocking is very good too. He will definitely be used a lot this year and create a bunch of mis-matches. Just remember, the Bengals aren't even playing with Antonio Bryant and I'm not sure we'll even see him on the field as a Cincinnati Bengal by the sounds of it. As long as the offensive line gives Carson the time, he'll find the open receiver every time.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Bothers me when I read things like this................. [font="Arial]
[b]Carson Palmer: Carson Palmer again fairly unimpressive[/b]
[b][url="http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=2550"]Carson Palmer[/url] - QB - CIN - Aug. 20 - 11:04 pm et[/b]Carson Palmer completed 15-of-23 passes for 169 yards, no touchdowns, and two interceptions in Friday night's preseason game.
Through three exhibitions, Palmer has completed 67.44% of his passes, but still hasn't thrown a touchdown on 43 attempts and has an Ortonesque 6.79 YPA, which drops to 5.9 if you throw out Friday night's 43-yard bomb to Terrell Owens. Palmer's passes in the short-to-intermediate range have not been crisp or consistently accurate. FOX's Tony Siragusa observed Friday that "Carson's balls are a little elevated." Palmer's supporting cast keeps him afloat as a QB2 in fantasy leagues, but he's no longer a QB1-caliber talent. Aug. 20 - 11:04 pm et

[/font]
[font="Arial]I've always been a firm believer in Palmer and have always stuck up for him, I surely hope he gets it together. [/font]

VC15

Reaction score
The Giants WILL return to their winning ways this year. The defense is looking much better under Fewell, our receiving core will be one of the best in the league again and Bradshaw will be great in the backfield.

Mooche

Reaction score
Been saying it for a long time already. But. For people who don't know, Mike Wallace is the real deal.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alex Smith is doing pretty well so far. Glad to see that.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
NFL refs seriously don't know what pass interference is..

and Jake Delhomme has looked solid in all 3 pre-season games. Glad we have a Qb who can complete a pass now

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol at Suh trying to rip Jake Delhomme's head off:

Stafford also looking good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%