NFL Pre-Season Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooche

Reaction score
Dwyer looked nice today. I was impressed. Steelers will hold onto him..

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Crap we lost to the Ravens yesterday, our season is over now. I just want to get out starters healthy and we will be fine in the regular season.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH

Ok, this is the best day ever....... Sadly it's over getting rid of a certain someone......... Someone that hopefully wouldn't of ever had to be used for our sake...........

O'Sullivan cut; Bears' LeFevour in

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Yes, while some don't think it was a great move, I think it was, especially for the future. I watched Dan a lot at Central Michigan and he was a very good QB, I think eventually he'll be a good NFL QB as well. Just needs more time, I love the addition, made me very happy to see Dan becoming apart of the Cincinnati Bengals family. Central Michigan isn't far away from me, at all.

Mooche

Reaction score
Gil Brandt predicting Matt Ryan as the MVP.. *Rolls eyes*

How do some of these guys have jobs?

Mooche

Reaction score
I like him as a QB. He has a lot of potential to grow into a premier NFL QB. However, he has thrown 16 and 22 TDs in his two years in the NFL.. that isn't MVP numbers by any means. Nor does it suggest he is anywhere close to the caliber of MVP.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I like him as a QB. He has a lot of potential to grow into a premier NFL QB. However, he has thrown 16 and 22 TDs in his two years in the NFL.. that isn't MVP numbers by any means. Nor does it suggest he is anywhere close to the caliber of MVP.
Well, the Falcons offense isn't a pass happy team, they are more of a running team so it's hard to put up huge numbers. Besides last year he was playing injured and missed two games. He'll never put up numbers like the Colts, Saints, Texans, Patriots since they like to pass pass pass. He probably won't be able to given the offensive system he's in right now, they are a run first, run it down your throat team. He's not going to put up 4,500 yards, 40 TD's just not gonna happen.

But he will be the reason the Falcons win a lot of games...

Mooche

Reaction score
Well, the Falcons offense isn't a pass happy team, they are more of a running team so it's hard to put up huge numbers. Besides last year he was playing injured and missed two games. He'll never put up numbers like the Colts, Saints, Texans, Patriots since they like to pass pass pass. He probably won't be able to given the offensive system he's in right now, they are a run first, run it down your throat team. He's not going to put up 4,500 yards, 40 TD's just not gonna happen.

But he will be the reason the Falcons win a lot of games...
Fair enough. But don't forget the amount of pressure that is taken off his shoulders by having such a good back in Turner. Defenses leave themselves open a lot of times for the passing game, when they put many players in the box. The PA game is also huge.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Why is everyone on Ryans' dick?

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Fair enough. But don't forget the amount of pressure that is taken off his shoulders by having such a good back in Turner. Defenses leave themselves open a lot of times for the passing game, when they put many players in the box. The PA game is also huge.
I will agree with that as well, when you have a running back like Turner it sets up the play actions and whatever else especially when teams stack the box trying to stop the run, then Ryan burns them. Got a good offensive line, good running back, good quarterback, good TE, Roddy White, it's a great combination. I'm sure if Ryan didn't have Turner he wouldn't be as affective but that's just how the Falcons offense is ran.. I don't think he has all the tools around him to throw it 40 times a game, they don't want to do that. I believe if he HAD to he could but then again I'm a big Matt Ryan fan.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good year? His RB was injured, and he still had less than 3000 yards and only 22 TDs while throwing for under 60% completion %...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%