Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
That's what I read somewhere, no idea how true that was for his decision

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Ojomo has been activated on the 53 man roster after they IR'd Andre Brown

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Yep, I'm excited for the kid but I know a lot of giant fans think he won't pan out a lot.

He was decent this preseason. I liked him more last pre-season.

Tuck also had some kind words for him.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
i've been saying that for a long time. he'll make 25 bad plays, then 1 great play that's basically just a lucky heave by Eli, and everyone praises the guy acting like he's an offensive genius. The guy is terrible, makes awful adjustments mid-game, and is very predictable. 

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
i've been saying that for a long time. he'll make 25 bad plays, then 1 great play that's basically just a lucky heave by Eli, and everyone praises the guy acting like he's an offensive genius. The guy is terrible, makes awful adjustments mid-game, and is very predictable. 

I also think Eli is too much of an idiot to be in this system. Hail mary with 7 minutes left? Is that what gilbride comes up with? 

Also, I've been noticing....Phil Simms said it today.

The Giants only throw short when the defense forces them too.

If you realize how Peyton plays, they throw short the whole time, most of their plays are short completions and moving the chain.

So much of a difference in offensive play-calling.

We have the tools to throw short and move the chains, we have to do it.

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score

Take a look at this video, giant fans...

He has david wilson open for the 1st down conversion, and even VC got open if Eli lobbed it.

Fucking ridiculous.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Pocket was already closing, he had to either take the sack or throw it to his first look. 

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
Pocket was already closing, he had to either take the sack or throw it to his first look. 

I think he had a little time, randle shouldn't even have been his first look in the first place.

I liked Wilson for 5 yards right there.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Randle was the first look based on the play design. Also if you look closely, i can't tell what Broncos player it was but he was a mere inches from Eli as he let go of the ball, may have even got a hand on him too. There wasn't much time. 

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Yeah, guess so. I was a little upset with that, after looking at it. Really wish he saw wilson, if he didn't. 

He did this on more than one occasion though IIRC. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I don't think he's seeing the defense right. Based on the play, if he reads the D right he can immediately tell before the snap that Option 1 to Randle isn't going to work. Problem is unless it's a designed play to clear space of over the middle with Wilson being the primary target, he's not going to see Wilson. Almost every time it's going to be one of the main receivers. 

although I still say the root of our problems is the O-Line with Baas being the main issue. Pugh needs time to improve and he will. Boothe is awesome for run blocking, too. get a better C next year, hopefully through draft, and running up the middle will be 5x easier for Wilson. 

illadelph

Reaction score
NFC East should be amusingly competitive this year.

We're all crap. 

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
illadelph said:
NFC East should be amusingly competitive this year.

We're all crap. 

Hell yea, I have a feeling cowboys or eagles will win it. 

We'll have to see how the eagles offense can handle all that throughout the whole season.

illadelph

Reaction score
Fuhgeddaboudit said:

Hell yea, I have a feeling cowboys or eagles will win it. 

We'll have to see how the eagles offense can handle all that throughout the whole season.

I'll say:

1. Cowboys
2. Eagles
3. Giants
4. Redskins.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
i dont get the like for the Cowboys. On paper they're awesome but they never live up to that hype. I'd say Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Skins. 

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
i dont get the like for the Cowboys. On paper they're awesome but they never live up to that hype. I'd say Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Skins. 

Neither do I, but even the eagles are sure fire miss to the playoffs too, I just don't know.

illadelph

Reaction score
Although none of us are particularly good, I think Cowboys are just about consistent enough on Defense to win the division. 

That's where we all suck for the most part. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%