NFC East Discussion

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
Dallas has to come to the Dome in Primetime, not gonna leave with a win.

They did the last time they went to the Dome in Prime time. NO was undefeated, and Dallas was thought to be even worse than this team. Don't be so confident. 

Especially if Jimmy Graham isn't healthy by the time the game is played.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Saints weren't nearly known for their primetime domination at that time, and I was at that game. Lots of factors played into that loss. Including not preparing for DeMarcus Ware, who had like 2 sacks and 6 combined QB pressures.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
The Saints weren't nearly known for their primetime domination at that time, and I was at that game. Lots of factors played into that loss. Including not preparing for DeMarcus Ware, who had like 2 sacks and 6 combined QB pressures.

Spencer was exploding onto the scene, too. I remember him crushing Drew Brees, on one play.

Man, I miss Anthony Spencer. George Selvie's a good player, but the absence of Anthony Spencer should make it clear to people just how good he is--better than DeMarcus Ware at everything but pass rush.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I remember when Reggie when Reggie came across the field and then grabbed the back of his leg I felt like my heart was broke lol

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
The no chance Dallas beats New Orleans. 

All that defense has to do is play decent and Drew Brees will do the rest. 

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
_NV™ said:
The no chance Dallas beats New Orleans. 

All that defense has to do is play decent and Drew Brees will do the rest. 

No chance? LOL. Football doesn't work that way. There was no chance that anybody in the Eastern Conference was going to upset Miami, last year. Football is as unpredictable a sport as there is. There's a reason the Jaguars were with Denver into the third quarter. Anything is possible, and Dallas' defense, when healthy, is actually pretty damn good. Stats are inflated by 4 games. In Dallas' other four games, they've allowed a combined 43 points. If the secondary gets healthy, it's going to be a game.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:

No chance? LOL. Football doesn't work that way. There was no chance that anybody in the Eastern Conference was going to upset Miami, last year. Football is as unpredictable a sport as there is. There's a reason the Jaguars were with Denver into the third quarter. Anything is possible, and Dallas' defense, when healthy, is actually pretty damn good. Stats are inflated by 4 games. In Dallas' other four games, they've allowed a combined 43 points. If the secondary gets healthy, it's going to be a game.
Dallas is horrendous in the month of December, you know that

And awful example to bring up the Heat. They were taken to 7 games in the ECF, that's not a "no chance" in the slightest

I agree that saying the cowboys have no chance is ridiculous, but it won't really be close. New Orleans has the better offense, defense, coaching, ST units, etc. and like every December game for romo, he'll choke as usual

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Tony Romo has been statistically phenomenal over the past 3 Decembers. He plays well. It's his teammates who shit the bed, most of the time. Over 3 years, he's bound to have one bad game, and I don't blame him in the slightest for last year's lack of a playoff birth because that team was ravaged defensively and not good enough with or without Tony playing phenomenally.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Fuhgeddaboudit said:
So Nick Foles.....starting QB of the Eagles next year?

If he keeps it up I don't see why not. I was talking to this Eagles fan the other night and he was soo down on Foles, I don't understand. Says the stats are making him look better than he really is and that he can't be trusted. 

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
19 TD's and 0 INT's is pretty trustworthy. 

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
_NV™ said:
19 TD's and 0 INT's is pretty trustworthy. 

I don't know what he was talking about.. He was bashing him, yet he's on the guys fantasy football team. haha. He just can't get over Vick, that's all it is. He seems to think Vick makes the Eagles a better team. 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Vick should not play another down for this team ever. Period.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Vick will never play a full season again. 

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think Vick has only played a full season just once in his career.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fuhgeddaboudit said:
Lol people thought he was making a comeback this year
Irrational optimists lol 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Tropical Depression said:
I think Vick has only played a full season just once in his career.
This will be Ben Roethlisberger's first time playing all 16 regular season games and not make the Super Bowl

....or will it....

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He'll get hurt. We're do our 1 game of Charlie Batch a year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%