NBA Regular Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Look at the salaries.. Kobe and Pau will combine to make about 46 million dollars in 2012. Ron Artest will make around 5-7, and Luke Walton will make 6 mill. The Lakers will have no space..
thats what ive been saying. lol. IF they have space it wont be no more than 5Mill-ish.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Then why did he tell Billy King (his new GM), the complete opposite?

You don't think before you write, do you?
Do you believe everything you read? Apparently you do, like I said you have to be completely delusional to think Williams is happy going from Utah to New Jersey. At least he had a chance to make the playoffs in Utah, that includes the next few seasons, atleast he had more talent than a wannabe Dirk in Utah, atleast he didn't have to play second fiddle to Melo and Stoudemire in Utah. Read between the lines, why would any star want to go to New Jersey? Then go from Jersey to Crooklyn?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Whoa....wanna be Dirk??? Lets give Dirk and Lopez some credit here, Lopez is not Dirk, I don't even think they are that similar either in their play styles.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hawks >>>>>>>> Nets Hawks are at least like the 5th best team in the east.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lopez is like Dirk in terms of he's afraid (Dirk has kind of come out of this the past few season) to play in the post and rebound. He's afraid to play like a 7 footer.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Lopez is like Dirk in terms of he's afraid (Dirk has kind of come out of this the past few season) to play in the post and rebound. He's afraid to play like a 7 footer.
How do you think he gets all his points? He's certainly not shooting very many mid-range jumpers

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Utah and Detroit tonight...should be another win for Utah.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
He praised the move to Brooklyn and he brought up that he was going to recruit free agents, no one asked him if he would do that, he brought it up on his own, I honestly think he genuinely wants to play in Brooklyn
Bruh, I watched the press conference. They said "Will you attempt to get guys to come join you here with the Nets like other players have done for there teams?" and he responded "I might try and make some calls to see if anyone wants to come play with me." Now he did say he would try and recruit but he didn't just randomly blurt out "I'm gonna get guys to come play for the Nets." Still nice to know that he'll look into it and make an effort. He also said "It depends on how next season goes." When they asked him about signing a contract extension.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
The first minute Deron Williams was talking when he got to address the media before they opened it up to questions he said, and I quote, "I know that they're very ambitious in going after a lot of guys out there, I'm gonna help with that as well."

Like I said before, that was before they opened up with questions.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
I ain't gonna argue it cause some Nets fan is just gonna show up and start flaming. -_____-

VC15

Reaction score
I ain't gonna argue it cause some Nets fan is just gonna show up and start flaming. -_____-
Don't you have a shift at Burger King to get back to?

That's as good as you're going to have it with your comprehension skills.

nolafan is probably hard at work at the NO Burger King as well.

Facts > Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%