NBA Regular Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Vinny Del Negro: "Mo Williams and Jamario Moon aren't playing tonight, Cavs haven't signed off on the trade." #Clippers #NBA

Cavs have till Sunday night at 5pm PT to approve the trade. Sources tell me Cleveland could demand extra pick because of Baron's bad knee.
Give us the Minnesota 2012 first and we'll call it even..

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mo Will should help them out a bunch.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
That Pistons coach seems like a fucking idiot.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Thunder look scary good now. Not that Perkins is some star but he is a sure fire role player and a big they needed badly. Is he injured or something? I don't see him in the lineup against the Lakers right now.

VC15

Reaction score
and ding ding ding. Isn't this dude like 45 or some shit? (DWillToWin) what is he doing on a sports forum talking pure shit. Doesn't he have something better to do with his life then argue with a teenager? Sheesh. BTW, he proved my point. I didn't even argue it and he still had something to say. SOME Nets fans are pathetic. They take their anger out anyone with a team better then their own.
I just turned 20 last month.

I'm glad to see that you're so concerned about my age and not your overhyped basketball team that can't even beat Cleveland.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can't wait til Perkins is healthy.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We didn't pick up a win but Samardo Samuels is starting to show some development in his game. Was able to hit a couple of jumpers, used a hook shot and passed out of the post successfully. He'll be a good big to have for the future.

Sessions, Samuels, Harris, Hickson, Eyenga are all young players we can move forward with to go with our two top 10 picks this year.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
holy crap. they just said that this year the Heat's "big-3" together on court is a +398.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
They go hard lol

Kevin Love is a fucking BEAST, 37 and 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%