My 2014 NBA Mock Draft V1

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
TYO said:
Selden has been telling people on campus he's not leaving. & Joel may not leave either. Jordan Clarkson is a PG too btw Donkey.

Fwiw I still have Wiggins going # 1. Once workouts start happening..I think it'll cement it.

You can't believe what people are telling their friends on campus. When March/April rolls around and they have a better idea of how much money they'll make, it becomes a lot easier of a decision for most. I was more talking about Gordon/The Harrisons than Selden though. Wouldn't be shocked if Wayne pulled a McAdoo *evil smile*

I still have Wiggins going #1 too or maybe Embiid.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

You can't believe what people are telling their friends on campus. When March/April rolls around and they have a better idea of how much money they'll make, it becomes a lot easier of a decision for most. I was more talking about Gordon/The Harrisons than Selden though. Wouldn't be shocked if Wayne pulled a McAdoo *evil smile*

I still have Wiggins going #1 too or maybe Embiid.
I like Selden a lot but he just hasn't shown enough to go to the league.

I think the Harrisons & AG are gone for sure though.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
AG is gone for sure. He wants to be put in the class with Jabari/Andrew/Julius so badly. I don't think he's nearly as good as those three but he wants to be mentioned in that group so badly.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
AG is gone for sure. He wants to be put in the class with Jabari/Andrew/Julius so badly. I don't think he's nearly as good as those three but he wants to be mentioned in that group so badly.
THIS X 100

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%