Andrew Harrison G / Kentucky
Aaron Harrison G / Kentucky
Wayne Selden SG / Kansas
Glenn Robinson III SG-SF / Michigan

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the bulls dont need to draft a replacement for boozer because they have taj.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
that #4 pick right now makes me hate James Dolan even more. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Thomas-Panda-Saxby said:
Mavericks don't have a first round pick?

nope, sent to the Thunder. If that pick falls in to the top 20 i think Dallas gets it back. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
No way Sixers pick Smart over Randle. They already have MCW

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We're talking Chris Grant here. Rodney Hood makes a lot of sense, so they would for CERTAIN take Dante Exum or Gary Harris

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Smart and Carter-Williams would be menacing on the defensive end, but on the offensive end? Not sure they would play well together.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wayne Selden on Philly would be sweet, but he wouldn't go that high. I still love him.

Donkey

Members
Reaction score
Papa Pugz said:
the bulls dont need to draft a replacement for boozer because they have taj.

Taj is not playing well despite getting solid minutes this season, he's 28 and at his peak, he's not getting any better, he's not the answer.

bosoxlover12 said:
No way Sixers pick Smart over Randle. They already have MCW

Marcus Smart is more of a shooting guard, and they already have Thaddeus Young who's only 25. MCW - Smart - Turner - Young - Noel is a sick young lineup, and if you're getting around 15PPG from MCW, Smart, Young each, 20PPG from Turner, and 10PPG from Noel your offense will be fine.

elcheato said:
We're talking Chris Grant here. Rodney Hood makes a lot of sense, so they would for CERTAIN take Dante Exum or Gary Harris

Exum is way overrated in my opinion, he hasn't seen any play time against quality opponents, it'll be a shock for some when he's not all that. But Gary Harris could be an option, I like Hood more though.

nolafan33 said:
Smart and Carter-Williams would be menacing on the defensive end, but on the offensive end? Not sure they would play well together.

They can both do 15PPG along with Thaddeus Young, Turner could get to 20PPG, and Noel around 10PPG so thats 75PPG out of your starters right there, then with a solid bench the Sixers are all set.

elcheato said:
Wayne Selden on Philly would be sweet, but he wouldn't go that high. I still love him.

I don't think he comes out. He's not playing up to expectations yet in college, I think he'll wait to boost his draft stock.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Taj is not playing well despite getting solid minutes this season, he's 28 and at his peak, he's not getting any better, he's not the answer.

ok? he was recently signed to an extension though. they clearly want him longterm. drafting a player who will playbehind him or keep taj on the bench at his price isnt smart. the bulls will be drafting for depth.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
What is your logic for Gordon/Selden/the Kentucky players not going pro? Seems like overthinking, especially on Gordon. I don't see any way he doesn't jump, he's a top 6 pick for sure.

Also Marcus Smart is in no way a Shooting Guard.

Doug McDermott is way too high.

Bobby Portis plays for Arkansas and has in zero way, shape, or form outplayed Aaron Gordon.

Also don't get the Bulls pick considering they've drafted a wing the past two years. Think they either go PF or PG to back up Rose.

I really don't get the logic of a lot of this mock now that I read it more in depth.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Give me Gary Harris instead, imo

Move Buckets to the three, add Harris at SG.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They can both do 15PPG along with Thaddeus Young, Turner could get to 20PPG, and Noel around 10PPG so thats 75PPG out of your starters right there, then with a solid bench the Sixers are all set.
They are both ball dominate guards who can't shoot worth a lick. The spacing with those two on the court together would be all kinds of fucked up, teams would just clog the fuck out of the lane and make Young, Turner, Noel, etc lives a living hell. Young and Turner may not even be there next season.

And to bad the Pels traded away their pick, could have landed a stud. LOL

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
not to mention,the past two or three years et has been on the block and.nothing points to him staying in philly.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also, what's the deal with this "Taj is not playing well" nonsense?  Taj is probably the best player on the Bulls right now.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also, what's the deal with this "Taj is not playing well" nonsense?  Taj is probably the best player on the Bulls right now.
Woah now lol

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
What is your logic for Gordon/Selden/the Kentucky players not going pro? Seems like overthinking, especially on Gordon. I don't see any way he doesn't jump, he's a top 6 pick for sure.

Also Marcus Smart is in no way a Shooting Guard.

Doug McDermott is way too high.

Bobby Portis plays for Arkansas and has in zero way, shape, or form outplayed Aaron Gordon.

Also don't get the Bulls pick considering they've drafted a wing the past two years. Think they either go PF or PG to back up Rose.

I really don't get the logic of a lot of this mock now that I read it more in depth.
Selden has been telling people on campus he's not leaving. & Joel may not leave either. Jordan Clarkson is a PG too btw Donkey.

Fwiw I still have Wiggins going # 1. Once workouts start happening..I think it'll cement it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%