MLB Gameday Thread: April 10th - April 16th

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's good we have Vazquez back. I'm hoping to see good things from him.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Why give Rick Porcello a standing ovation? I get that he was good most of the game, but he still didn't make 7 innings. That's not a quality start.

Still better than Buchholz and Kelly though, who are the two biggest wastes on this pitching staff.

lilbravesfan22

Reaction score
Can't believe baseball season is finally here! What a fun first day of the season!

Big Papi

Say hello to me please
Reaction score
Winna!!!!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Thomas-Panda-Saxby

Reaction score
Just now watching this Phillies Nats game with no spoilers. Nats came out big in the first inning!!! Putting up 5 on Hellickson, batting around. When they said he throws a lot of strikes i knew it was over for him. But i was kinda nervous because he looked fucking amazing in his first start. Everything seems to be clicking in every area. Dusty Baker doing us good.

catman

Reaction score
Twins and Braves both won their first games of the season today. No more winless teams left, nor are there any undefeated teams.
If the Twins win again tomorrow, they will have the same record (2-9) as they did in 1991 after 11 games. They won the WS in 1991 over the Braves.

Thomas-Panda-Saxby

Reaction score
catman said:
Twins and Braves both won their first games of the season today. No more winless teams left, nor are there any undefeated teams.
If the Twins win again tomorrow, they will have the same record (2-9) as they did in 1991 after 11 games. They won the WS in 1991 over the Braves.
If the Twins won the world series that would be one of the best sports stores ever.

catman

Reaction score
This is one reason I'm not throwing in the towel just yet.
There are some really good teams this season. The NL looks to be really competitive.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Why give Rick Porcello a standing ovation? I get that he was good most of the game, but he still didn't make 7 innings. That's not a quality start.

Still better than Buchholz and Kelly though, who are the two biggest wastes on this pitching staff.
6 IP and >3 ER is a quality start

Big Papi

Say hello to me please
Reaction score
Let's hope tonight Price starts going on his CY Young quest and destroys Toronto. Would love another 2/3 or a sweep.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Scott Schebler is hot garbage in the OF

catman

Reaction score
Twins and Braves win again. Looks like the Twins bats are waking up. 3 homers today including an absolute bomb by Park. One estimate had it at 440' another at 462. The Twins announcers said it was a huge blast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%