MLB Gameday Thread: April 10th - April 16th

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
RunSoHard said:
Papelbon is a piece of shit.
He's very ignorant and arrogant.

But if you look at his stat lines and what he's accomplished, he actually has more saves and a better FIP than Mariano Rivera did in the same span.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
TSaxDaGodd said:
Nolan Arenado 2 HR, 7 RBI. Rockies have a very dangerous offense. Unlimited weapons.
And... no pitching.

Allen said:
Red Sox had an all around good game today, finally.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
That's because they're not playing.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
TSaxDaGodd said:
Why is Teheran sucking?
His command regressed a lot last year. Never developed much of a change-up. He's realistically a #3 on decent teams.

RunSoHard

Reaction score
Victor Valezquez, acquired from Houston in the Ken Giles trade, struck out 16 batters in a complete game 3-hitter. I like that.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cozart is hurt which means Eugenio is back at SS tonight

Big Papi

Say hello to me please
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
And... no pitching.

That's because they're not playing.
You're such a brat, more than likely going on the ignore list...finally. That was from yesterday which was a pretty good game, but I doubt you watched it. You just pick and pick at everything bad that happens and can't enjoy your "favorite" team or the sport.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bad baserunning by Fowler. 7-4 double play

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bryant solo shot. Fuck!

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Allen said:
You're such a brat, more than likely going on the ignore list...finally. That was from yesterday which was a pretty good game, but I doubt you watched it. You just pick and pick at everything bad that happens and can't enjoy your "favorite" team or the sport.

Yeah okay.

Honestly though, I thought it was dated today, so my bad there.

Big Papi

Say hello to me please
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Yeah okay.
Aren't I right though? We've been on forums for quite awhile together. All you do is bash the Sox at whatever cost, sometimes there is no reason for it. We had ourselves a good win last night and then you make that comment. It seems to me you aren't a fan of the Sox at all with the way you type.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Allen said:
Aren't I right though? We've been on forums for quite awhile together. All you do is bash the Sox at whatever cost, sometimes there is no reason for it. We had ourselves a good win last night and then you make that comment. It seems to me you aren't a fan of the Sox at all with the way you type.

I just expect a lot better from them.

I'm not happy with our rotation aside from Price. I can't stand Joe Kelly above all. He's the absolute worst.

I do agree, however, our offense is amazing. That I can take pride in.

Big Papi

Say hello to me please
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
I just expect a lot better from them.

I'm not happy with our rotation aside from Price. I can't stand Joe Kelly above all. He's the absolute worst.

I do agree, however, our offense is amazing. That I can take pride in.
I agree with everything right there, but honestly you just have to say no matter what happens this is my team and I root them no matter what good or horrible decisions they go with.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Allen said:
I agree with everything right there, but honestly you just have to say no matter what happens this is my team and I root them no matter what good or horrible decisions they go with.

You're right, I'm just harsh. I've always been that way, even when I watch the games. It's better if I don't watch though, because then they win.

I'm just miserable sometimes. If we win a Series, I expect nothing less the next season. Obviously not realistic, but I live in a utopian daydream world, and if anything doesn't support that it's not good in my eyes. It's more a personal thing, not just baseball.

Yankees, though, they're the damn luckiest team in baseball.

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
Allen said:

Just ask a Knicks fan like myself, oh wait wrong sport lol

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
Mets will be in Cleveland tomorrow, I am excited to see the Indians, as they are a team I haven't seen too much of on TV.

It's a rare meeting, and during those I always like to check out some players that I haven't had the chance to watch

I'm really looking forward to it!

RunSoHard

Reaction score
Phillies vs. Nats series starts tonight. [MENTION=475]TSaxDaGodd[/MENTION]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%