Lakers Looking At Webber With Spare Roster Spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pistons are better off without him
heck, every NBA team is better off without him
hahahaha wow. A good jumpshooting, good passing (maybe best) big man, who can rebound decently...and also provide a veteran presence and leadership....[sarcasm]yea your right, no one needs any of those things. [/sarcasm]

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Webber's done. If he wants to keep playing ball, do it oversea's.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hahahaha wow. A good jumpshooting, good passing (maybe best) big man, who can rebound decently...and also provide a veteran presence and leadership....[sarcasm]yea your right, no one needs any of those things. [/sarcasm]
shot knees
terrible defensively
born loser

oh yeah DJT, we could really use him < _<

pass...

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
shot knees
terrible defensively
born loser

oh yeah DJT, we could really use him < _<

pass...
actually its shot knee, bad defensively, and born loser lol....get real. Also still a good jumpshot, one of the best passing big men, and decent at rebounding, and veteran leadership. Almost any team could use that, exactly why he's gotten 5 deals already, but turned them all down, cause he knows he's time is about up and he just wants a ring.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And he loves Detroit more than he loves money ;)

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
^Whats hilarious is that Detroit doesnt even want him....
This guy's a joke and needs to call it quits

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I want him to retire a King.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
^Whats hilarious is that Detroit doesnt even want him....
This guy's a joke and needs to call it quits
Webber is probably still better than any big man on the Lakers squad. Yes I said it.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Webber is probably still better than any big man on the Lakers squad. Yes I said it.
Kwame, IDK. Webb has the Offense, but Kwame has rebounding and D
Mihm, mos def. who isnt better than Mihm?
Turiaf, right now you could probably make a case. but barely. He brings heart/passion/decent mid range shooting/pretty good defense/strong rebounder
Bynum, HELL NO. Not right now he's not

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kwame, IDK. Webb has the Offense, but Kwame has rebounding and D
Mihm, mos def. who isnt better than Mihm?
Turiaf, right now you could probably make a case. but barely. He brings heart/passion/decent mid range shooting/pretty good defense
Bynum, HELL NO. Not right now he's not
Well saying how bad he is and how you don't need him is just a false statement. He is arguely better than all 4 of those guy. Better than 3 for sure. So I don't see why you wouldn't want him.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well saying how bad he is and how you don't need him is just a false statement. He is arguely better than all 4 of those guy. Better than 3 for sure. So I don't see why you wouldn't want him.
he's decent, but the main reason why i dont want him is because we have great chemistry
the bench is fine right now. We have the best bench in the league, and everyone is pretty much set there. When Turiaf was missed a couple games, instead of Phil putting Vlad or Luke in the starting line-up, he put Cook who hadent played in 3 games. Even now when Farmar is doing better than Fisher, he is still on the bench
If it aint broke, dont fix it

throw in the fact that he cant play D, has bad knees(or knee), and he's nothing but a loser that title contenders dont even want on their team, we're fine

Whisper

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Legit eh? Too bad they don't perform like the Lakers bench does. #1 Bench in the NBA in almost every category hombre. Don't act like you didn't see Farmar, Bynum, and Radmanovic take it to you guys back at the staples center ;)

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Legit eh? Too bad they don't perform like the Lakers bench does. #1 Bench in the NBA in almost every category hombre. Don't act like you didn't see Farmar, Bynum, and Radmanovic take it to you guys back at the staples center ;)
They have the #1 in stats because your starters are bench players and play equal minutes. Only Odom and Bryant would start on the Pistons line-up. Maybe Bynum, but probably would come off the bench.

Don't get me wrong I like the Lakers too.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bingo
I wanst joking when i said best bench < _<

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They have the #1 in stats because your starters are bench players and play equal minutes. Only Odom and Bryant would start on the Pistons line-up. Maybe Bynum, but probably would come off the bench.

Don't get me wrong I like the Lakers too.
Fisher's not a bench player
Turiaf can be, but is very very solid as a starter

Whisper

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
When you had the season that Derron Williams did last season. Even Chauncey would've sat down.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Didn't Fisher come off the bench last season with the Jazz?
Look at what Whisper said
There's only like 5 PG's in this league who would start over D-Will. And I might even be being generous
When Fish was in GS, he started until they got......Baron Davis

who was on those 3 Laker title teams as starting PG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%