Lakers Looking At Webber With Spare Roster Spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea he could help them but as of now they are not the same kind of player he is.
nope, he's a jump shooter now, cause of the knee, but also one of the best passing big men in the game.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't thinkl the lakers need much help with scoring when Kobe is putting up 30+ almost every night

do the Lakers win by scoring 30 ppg? who else contributes offensively? they're second leading scorer averages 14ppg. so if Webber came in they would NEED him to score. and thats no something he can do as well as he used to.

Webber is a role player now, unless he's the fourth or fifth scoring option, he's not going to produce much.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nope, he's a jump shooter now, cause of the knee, but also one of the best passing big men in the game.
I don't know whats so hard about passing maybe cuz I play PG but it is not hard.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't know whats so hard about passing maybe cuz I play PG but it is not hard.
Usually tall people aren't very...uh...whats it called. Cooridante? Or not very good hand to eye something...I forget what its called.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Usually tall people aren't very...uh...whats it called. Cooridante? Or not very good hand to eye something...I forget what its called.
Your right basically there just unsure.
When really they should be good at it due to the fact they can see over most of the D.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I rember one time in a game I was posting up and I seen the D's legs were opened up and so were mine my teammate cutted in and I put it threw the D's and my legs it was dope oh and I wasn't looking either.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I rember one time in a game I was posting up and I seen the D's legs were opened up and so were mine my teammate cutted in and I put it threw the D's and my legs it was dope oh and I wasn't looking either.
Crazy. I did one from the baseline (under the backboard) and I was throwing in the ball from outta bounds, and my teammate was on the other side of this kid so I tried to throw it right by his leg and get it to our big guy, so I threw it and the kid stepped wide and it went right through his legs, the coach like blew the whistle and everyone was just like dang.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
do the Lakers win by scoring 30 ppg? who else contributes offensively? they're second leading scorer averages 14ppg. so if Webber came in they would NEED him to score. and thats no something he can do as well as he used to.

Webber is a role player now, unless he's the fourth or fifth scoring option, he's not going to produce much.
but if Webber is shutting down people on D they wouldn't need scoring as bad

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
webber is far from a shut down defender.

he was never a defensive wiz, he plays solid d, but he cant be depended on to shut anyone down.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea he doesn't play good D. Another thing that could be blamed on his knee I guess, he's just to slow to shut people down.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Again with Webber!?!?!!!

god damn go play in Greece or something. make up your <Censored>ing mind...

i'm sick of hearing about this C-Webb <Censored>.
i completely agree, hes been in sooo many talks about getting signed yet he doesnt want to play for any of them so he should just go to europe

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
fcuk this
CWebb aint nothing but a BORN LOSER
There's a reason why he doesnt have a team right now.
Pass

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Screw the Lakers, come to Detroit and play off the bench. It would be pwnage.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Screw the Lakers, come to Detroit and play off the bench. It would be pwnage.

That would be the best thing for him to do, he wont be effective as a "top option" he did good as a role player in Detroit.

He needs to realize he isnt the same 20, 10, and 4 player he WAS in Sac-Town.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That would be the best thing for him to do, he wont be effective as a "top option" he did good as a role player in Detroit.

I would like it if he came back to Detroit BUT ONLY AS A BENCH PLAYER.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He will probably end up coming to Detroit. At least I hope so. It will be Detroit or no one in the end.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

He actually got 20 10 and 4 with the Sixers in his first year with them after his knee got fixed.

He will probably end up coming to Detroit. At least I hope so. It will be Detroit or no one in the end.
He would if they offer him a contract....but they don't seem to be interested.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm thinking we might, we are just waiting on it till later in the year. Before the playoffs, just so we can have more depth off the bench. Atleast that is what I'm hopeing Joey D does.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pistons are better off without him
heck, every NBA team is better off without him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%