Kyrie Irving is Dumb...or a Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNC

Reaction score
AE. said:

My issue is dumb people with microphones. It shouldn't be allowed. Kyrie is great at basketball....lets leave it at that.  I don't get giving him a microphone and trying to find the intellectual side of Kyrie. Naive kids look up to him and this is the kind of bullshit he's putting out there.  Kids need to listen to science and not Kyrie Iriving. 

And yes, I am calling him dumb. He's actually really fucking dumb.  This isn't a political discussion.  There's no agreeing or disagreement to be had.  Space does exist and Earth is one of many planets within our solar system.   

If Kyrie is confused with how it's possible to take a photo of the planet Earth, then perhaps he should give a second thought to the technology behind satellite television.

Because stupid people make me angry. The world has too many of them.

Idiocracy is becoming the documentary of Planet Earth.
All this coming from a guy who doesn't understand the basic concept of Supply and Demand

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Since when did you become so reasonable? Hahah
Haha when im serious, im serious. Its rare when im not fucking around so cherish this moment

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
All this coming from a guy who doesn't understand the basic concept of Supply and Demand

Oh God... I already replied to your last garbage post on that.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
AE. said:
Because stupid people make me angry. The world has too many of them.

Idiocracy is becoming the documentary of Planet Earth.
Word i agree... Though the more attention the more power to shit like this lol.

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Haha when im serious, im serious. Its rare when im not fucking around so cherish this moment
So you're in this just to annoy me, huh?

BNC

Reaction score
AE. said:

Oh God... I already replied to your last garbage post on that.
Yes and you proved my point better than I ever could

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
Yes and you proved my point better than I ever could

Not at all. You're quite the champion of everything the silent majority despises about today's society. You actually deserve a golden safety pin to wear around proudly in public.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rios said:
I don't understand why people get angry about Kyrie saying this. It's obviously not correct so whatever lol ain't even worth having a discussion about it in my opinion... Not really a debatable thing most of us are aware the world is round. I don't really care what Kyrie thinks I just wanna watch him play ball. Don't care to give it attention cause it's just for views because of his social status. If I said this it wouldn't get any attention lol. And I don't know why it should be mandatory for a player to go to college in the first place if that's the purpose of this thread.
this. idgaf what he thinks about the earth because its wrong. i think hes more naive than stupid. but its not affecting my day

Paulius

Reaction score
AE. said:

My issue is dumb people with microphones. It shouldn't be allowed. Kyrie is great at basketball....lets leave it at that.  I don't get giving him a microphone and trying to find the intellectual side of Kyrie. Naive kids look up to him and this is the kind of bullshit he's putting out there.  Kids need to listen to science and not Kyrie Iriving. 

And yes, I am calling him dumb. He's actually really fucking dumb.  This isn't a political discussion.  There's no agreeing or disagreement to be had.  Space does exist and Earth is one of many planets within our solar system.   

If Kyrie is confused with how it's possible to take a photo of the planet Earth, then perhaps he should give a second thought to the technology behind satellite television.

This world has already become so dumb man. Kids growing up with social media and seeing dumb shit every single day wont be affected by what Kyrie is saying about all this. All of it will be forgotten in the next month or two once people stop talking about it. You’re making this out to be bigger than it is and implying that kids will grow up dumb just because they listened to Kyrie Irving. Theres internet these days, alot of them will do their own research (just like Kyrie suggested actually) , and 90% of those kids will realize he’s wrong and will carry on with their day.

This is a very small issue compared to the dumb shit that goes on in this world with our president, the kneeling issue and whatever else goes on these days. You’re taking Kyries trolling to heart too much.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think it's more on parents to teach kids to really question everything and not just take in information and believe it's all correct. Social media is very brainwashing it's like a disease nowadays. And if you're not part of the disease you're the evil one lol. Facebook is a scary place haha

Paulius

Reaction score
Rios said:
I think it's more on parents to teach kids to really question everything and not just take in information and believe it's all correct.
Exactly, and with that said, i feel bad for Kyries future kids lol

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
This world has already become so dumb man. Kids growing up with social media and seeing dumb shit every single day wont be affected by what Kyrie is saying about all this. All of it will be forgotten in the next month or two once people stop talking about it. You’re making this out to be bigger than it is and implying that kids will grow up dumb just because they listened to Kyrie Irving. Theres internet these days, alot of them will do their own research (just like Kyrie suggested actually) , and 90% of those kids will realize he’s wrong and will carry on with their day.

This is a very small issue compared to the dumb shit that goes on in this world with our president, the kneeling issue and whatever else goes on these days. You’re taking Kyries trolling to heart too much.

I don't think he's trolling.  It was already mentioned by BNC that the more he drones on about the topic, the more you can sense he's serious.  It doesn't really bother me that Kyrie is a moron.... but it's amusing, to say the least.  Much like all the Hollywood, these are the famous people who like to get in front of microphones, cameras and school us common folk about how society is supposed to be run.  But in all fairness, Kyrie hasn't been one to preach politics.  

Regardless, not even Kyrie's insane theory on planet Earth sounds half as stupid as Lebron trying to school us on why people voted for Donald Trump.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rios said:
I think it's more on parents to teach kids to really question everything and not just take in information and believe it's all correct. Social media is very brainwashing it's like a disease nowadays. And if you're not part of the disease you're the evil one lol. Facebook is a scary place haha

Facebook is fucking awesome. Literally my favorite reality show.  There's so many weird people of Facebook who put themselves out there, all day long, every day.  The nay-sayers are like, "who cares, who's reading that crap."  

The answer: Me. I'm reading all of it.  Nothing better than tuning into another episode of "Life Without Shame", as I started to call my Facebook timeline scrolling.

BNC

Reaction score
AE. said:

Not at all. You're quite the champion of everything the silent majority despises about today's society. You actually deserve a golden safety pin to wear around proudly in public.
"Silent Majority" Lol

Paulius

Reaction score
Looks like the social media is effecting you more than any of those kids.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
"Silent Majority" Lol

If you're confused what that is, refer to the least general election.

BNC

Reaction score
Rios said:
I think it's more on parents to teach kids to really question everything and not just take in information and believe it's all correct.
I think this is the point Kyrie was initially trying to make, but then he went on to question things that don't really need to be questioned

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
This is my only response that I feel best suits this argument

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRNO1LFQBWI

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Looks like the social media is effecting you more than any of those kids.

Any of what kids? And what do you read when taking a shit?

BNC

Reaction score
AE. said:

If you're confused what that is, refer to the least general election.
You're aware that the guy who won didn't actually receive the most votes, yes? Hard to be a majority when you receive 46% of the votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%