Kyrie Irving is Dumb...or a Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Came across the headline: Kyrie Irving says there is no real picture of Earth, questions moon landing.

You cant make this up:

The whole intent behind it, Coach, it wasnt to bypass science. It wasnt to have the ultimate intent of starting a rage and honestly be seen as this insane individual. Coach, it was, just when I started just seeing comments and things about just universal truths that I had known, I had questions. I had questions. I dont necessarily know. I wont sit here and say that I know. But when I started actually doing research on my own and figuring out that there is no real picture of Earth there is not one picture of Earth. And we havent been back to the moon since 1961 or 1969. And you start, and then it becomes like conspiracies where you start thinking, OK, let me question this. And the separation, Coach, that I cant stand is that because I think one particular way not saying that it ever applies to me and you, because you understand Im the same human being. But the way that it was kind of divided in terms of the separation of lets just completely throw something away, an idea that maybe we may not know is true or not, but because he thinks different and he may think that the world is flat, then theres a tirade of comments of who I am character-wise. It was literally the whole intent was just to open up for people to do their own research. That was the only intent. It wasnt to, OK, let me figure out and go against science. Let me go against what Ive been told and whats right and all this stuff. It was just literally with the intent of just wake up and do your own research instead of actually assuming something thats been told to you. Because Ive been told a lot in terms of my history and facts and particular facts, and its been completely false.
I believe hes talking to Geno Auriemma on a podcast.

Im saying, Coach, that you dont even know if theyre real or not.

You tell me who filmed Im asking you like this. Do you know they filmed the actual spacecraft leaving from the moon, right? Who the hell is filming that? You tell me.

Also, I have a question. Why is it that the footprints that they saved, because they collected the footprints.

Whats his name? Was it Neil Armstrong? I dont even know.

Literally, as simple as this: Why is it that the the steps in terms of the pictures that they say he stepped on why do they look completely different than the ones that are actually in the museum that he walked with? I just want to know. I just want to know these things. I have questions. I just want to know.

Thats all I want, is to open up and have that conversation.

I just wanted to have that conversation. Thats it. I wanted to actually know or ask other individuals, Bro excuse me, Coach and Sue do you really think that this actually happened? I dont know. I dont know, either. I just want to know. I just want to know.

This is why making these morons go to college for a year is a total waste of time. Good for him hes good at basketball because he wouldnt make it as anything else.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i have my reservations about the FIRST moon landing, but doubting the later ones is stupid. i think hes just a troll though.

BNC

Reaction score
What exactly does them going to college for a year have to do with this?

i thought he was just trolling at first, but as he continues to talk more and more I don’t think he’s faking it

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kyrie obviously spends hours looking up Flat Earth theory on the team plane but doesn't think to watch a documentary on Apollo 17 or perhaps do some Buzz Aldrin research. 

SMH

Paulius

Reaction score
How is him going to college for a year and having an opinion on something like this related?

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
What exactly does them going to college for a year have to do with this?

i thought he was just trolling at first, but as he continues to talk more and more I don’t think he’s faking it

A, how the fuck does somebody this dense even get into Duke? Obviously the books were cooked to get him through admissions.

B, its a waste of a year of college that should go to someone smart enough and who gives enough of a damn to finish. 

What's not to get here?

Paulius

Reaction score
AE. said:

A, how the fuck does somebody this dense even get into Duke? Obviously the books were cooked to get him through admissions.

B, its a waste of a year of college that should go to someone smart enough and who gives enough of a damn to finish. 

What's not to get here?
This post is literally more retarded than Kyries opinion on earth

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
This post is literally more retarded than Kyries opinion on earth

So you're cool with squeezing kids as dumb as Kyrie into college for a year, just so they can meet NBA draft eligibility?

"What does Kyrie being dumb have to do with college??" 

I mean, really?

Paulius

Reaction score
AE. said:

So you're cool with squeezing kids as dumb as Kyrie into college for a year, just so they can meet NBA draft eligibility?
Am i cool with it? I dont really care, but what i do understand that these schools have sports programs that brings in alot of money and those 4.0 GPA nerds arent going to put the ball in the basket for them.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Am i cool with it? I dont really care, but what i do understand that these schools have sports programs that brings in alot of money and those 4.0 GPA nerds arent going to put the ball in the basket for them.

It is possible to be smart and good at basketball at the same time. Don't let the current state of the NBA fool you. 

College Basketball would continue to make millions and be as popular without the Kyrie's loafing on campus for a year. 

Paulius

Reaction score
You say how does somebody this dense gets into Duke, but you dont really know what kind of high school student he was, or do you?

You’re just assuming he got into Duke because of basketball but do you know for a fact he wasnt also a good student and met the requirements to get in?

If you know, please let me know

Paulius

Reaction score
You’re basically judging his entire knowledge and intelligence off of one topic just because you dont agree with it, and thats wrong to do.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
You say how does somebody this dense gets into Duke, but you dont really know what kind of high school student he was, or do you?

You’re just assuming he got into Duke because of basketball but do you know for a fact he wasnt also a good student and met the requirements to get in?

If you know, please let me know
Reading that quote he gave on Auriemma's podcast, and now that I've heard the clip myself... I'd say his parents have a case to sue the public education system for failing their child. 

Let's be honest about what we're talking about here. 

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
You’re basically judging his entire knowledge and intelligence off of one topic just because you dont agree with it, and thats wrong to do.

Lol, yes, I am. When you don't know how it's possible to get photos of Earth, you're pretty fucking dumb. My 7-year old is fully aware of how it's possible to capture images of Earth.

Paulius

Reaction score
So your issue is that the NBA should change the college rule and let the high school kids go straight to the NBA so more smart kids could get into schools?

Thats fine, im not against it, im actually for high school kids going straight to the NBA if they think they’re ready. At 18, it should be their own decision what to do with their lives.

Also im not with Kyrie on what hes been saying just to make that clear, but calling him dumb and saying he wouldnt be able to do anything else with his life if he wasnt playing basketball because you dont agree with him on something like this is ignorant imo, thats all

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't understand why people get angry about Kyrie saying this. It's obviously not correct so whatever lol ain't even worth having a discussion about it in my opinion... Not really a debatable thing most of us are aware the world is round. I don't really care what Kyrie thinks I just wanna watch him play ball. Don't care to give it attention cause it's just for views because of his social status. If I said this it wouldn't get any attention lol. And I don't know why it should be mandatory for a player to go to college in the first place if that's the purpose of this thread.

Paulius

Reaction score
He seems like a conspiracy theory type guy and questions alot of things

Dont see anything wrong with that, let him live. Like Rios said, i just want to see him ball and be clutch in the 4th quarter. Letting his trolling bother you is weak.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
So your issue is that the NBA should change the college rule and let the high school kids go straight to the NBA so more smart kids could get into schools?

Thats fine, im not against it, im actually for high school kids going straight to the NBA if they think they’re ready. At 18, it should be their own decision what to do with their lives.

Also im not with Kyrie on what hes been saying just to make that clear, but calling him dumb and saying he wouldnt be able to do anything else with his life if he wasnt playing basketball because you dont agree with him on something like this is ignorant imo, thats all

My issue is dumb people with microphones. It shouldn't be allowed. Kyrie is great at basketball....lets leave it at that.  I don't get giving him a microphone and trying to find the intellectual side of Kyrie. Naive kids look up to him and this is the kind of bullshit he's putting out there.  Kids need to listen to science and not Kyrie Iriving. 

And yes, I am calling him dumb. He's actually really fucking dumb.  This isn't a political discussion.  There's no agreeing or disagreement to be had.  Space does exist and Earth is one of many planets within our solar system.   

If Kyrie is confused with how it's possible to take a photo of the planet Earth, then perhaps he should give a second thought to the technology behind satellite television.

Rios said:
I don't understand why people get angry about Kyrie saying this. It's obviously not correct so whatever lol ain't even worth having a discussion about it in my opinion... Not really a debatable thing most of us are aware the world is round. I don't really care what Kyrie thinks I just wanna watch him play ball. Don't care to give it attention. And I don't know why it should be mandatory for a player to go to college in the first place if that's the purpose of this thread.
Because stupid people make me angry. The world has too many of them.

Idiocracy is becoming the documentary of Planet Earth.

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Since when did you become so reasonable? Hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%