Kyrie Irving is Dumb...or a Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
I think this is the point Kyrie was initially trying to make, but then he went on to question things that don't really need to be questioned

Depends on the source. Some crackpot trying to tell you 9/11 was an "inside job" is one thing. Scientists preaching space and planet Earth is another. You can't live life skeptical of everything.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
You're aware that the guy who won didn't actually receive the most votes, yes? Hard to be a majority when you receive 46% of the votes

And you're aware the popular vote is just for shits and gigs, right?  Trump won our election system by a lot. 

BNC

Reaction score
AE. said:

And you're aware the popular vote is just for shits and gigs, right?  Trump won our election system by a lot. 
This is some impressive mental gymnastics

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
This is my only response that I feel best suits this argument

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRNO1LFQBWI
I was anticipating your response to this.  Well worth the wait I suppose.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
This is some impressive mental gymnastics

Hey, we're just getting started.  I love when Libs deflect to: "...he didn't win the popular vote tho!"

BNC

Reaction score
AE. said:

Hey, we're just getting started.  I love when Libs deflect to: "...he didn't win the popular vote tho!"
Claiming he is representative of a silent majority is just a step below the grade A retarded take that Kaep was literally too lazy to stand for the anthem

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
Claiming he is representative of a silent majority is just a step below the grade A retarded take that Kaep was literally too lazy to stand for the anthem

Still stacking your chips on Kaep, huh? Okay... his message was so important until it meant he couldn't get a job as a backup to the backup.  Awfully authentic protest.  

And I'm wondering if you were this arrogant last November, when you and all your Liberal friends were so confident Hillary was the next POTUS.

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Yes that's why he thought Kaepernick was protesting, as an excuse for being too lazy to stand for the anthem, it's probably the most idiotic thing I've ever heard

BNC

Reaction score
AE. said:

Still stacking your chips on Kaep, huh? Okay... his message was so important until it meant he couldn't get a job as a backup to the backup.  Awfully authentic protest.  

And I'm wondering if you were this arrogant last November, when you and all your Liberal friends were so confident Hillary was the next POTUS.
Dude, you're dumb as shit, go worship your hack of a president some more

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Yes that's why he thought Kaepernick was protesting, as an excuse for being too lazy to stand for the anthem, it's probably the most idiotic thing I've ever heard
Lmao im done [emoji23]

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
Dude, you're dumb as shit, go worship your hack of a president some more
our President*

Big Poppa said:
Lmao im done [emoji23]
The circumstances surrounding his first "protest" led me to believe it wasn't intended to be a protest at all.  Cameras caught Kaepernick failing to get off the bench when the Anthem played.  He was asked about it and seemed to be ad-libbing. Go back and re-watch the postgame interviews. Note how clumsy Kaep's responses were. 

In any event, he gained a lot of attention and spiraled the incident into what it was today.  

if Kaep was intending to protest, then why was it a lazy sit instead of a kneel from the get-go?  Why didn't he utter a word of displeasure before hand? Literally nothing.  Not even a word about this shit on social media.  

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
You should totally get a job at MSNBC. Paraphrased like a true fuck-tard!!

BNC

Reaction score
AE. said:
You should totally get a job at MSNBC. Paraphrased like a true fuck-tard!!
Umm, no it's exactly what you said. Also "fuck-tard" are  you 16?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Alrighty here, I've had enough.

This was a thread on how Kyrie is a moron. Now its become about Kaepernick and personal insults? Let's stop because its just really fucking annoying at this point.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%