Kobe wins MVP award

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopydude3

Reaction score
I think its a shame they couldn't share it. It's amazing what CP3 has done for the Hornets but how can you vote against Kobe? For him and the Lakers to be in this position without Andrew Bynum is also incredible.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WOAH SOMEONE GOT THEIR CLIT INJECTED WITH VENOM TODAY HUH?

when did i say anything about the warriors and championship? LOL :rolleyes:

crap franchise? hokay...
im LOLing at you going at me when i said nothing about warriors winning a championship.
LOL @ THIS GUY!
You talk sh!t about Fisher, but when Mexi says something you go on to say he can't say anything because the Lakers haven't won the finals in a while. According to what you said prior about a team winning the finals then a fan being able to talk; you shouldn't have said anything at all. :blondboob:

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ha, partly, but mainly cause the Hornets are nowhere near the #1 seed in the west 9 times out of 10.
maybe true
but Kobe has had less to work with, and c'mon lets be real. who on earth thought the Lakers would be #1 in the West at the beginning of the season?
CP3 was SICK, but you can't dock Kobe.
even resident Kobe/Laker hater CC06 thinks Kobe was the right choice

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
LOL @ THIS GUY!
You talk sh!t about Fisher, but when Mexi says something you go on to say he can't say anything because the Lakers haven't won the finals in a while. According to what you said prior about a team winning the finals then a fan being able to talk; you shouldn't have said anything at all. :blondboob:
WHOMP WHOMP :butwiggle:

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
:rolleyes:
Same old same old. Every time someone gets at you(Ex. Yank, CC, or myself) you start to beat around the bush, and start posting the same ol' nonsense crap thinking you got the and1. What's also funny is that I dissed your team and you don't even come back with anything pertaining to that. Just the same old show... *yawn*

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
maybe true
but Kobe has had less to work with, and c'mon lets be real. who on earth thought the Lakers would be #1 in the West at the beginning of the season?
CP3 was SICK, but you can't dock Kobe.
even resident Kobe/Laker hater CC06 thinks Kobe was the right choice
Before the Pau trade, Kobe had nothing to work with. What was their record then?? I don't think they were 1st in the West at that time. After the Pau trade, Kobe has a very good big man to feed the ball to. Sure they don't have a nice shooter like Peja, but thats about it for Chris Paul's cast.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Before the Pau trade, Kobe had nothing to work with. What was their record then?? I don't think they were 1st in the West at that time. After the Pau trade, Kobe has a very good big man to feed the ball to. Sure they don't have a nice shooter like Peja, but thats about it for Chris Paul's cast.
Minus Pau, the Lakers were in first place off and on, and so was NOH
Bynum got hurt, and everyone wrote us off. we played well without Bynum, then got Pau.
Pau missed about 10 games, and we still did well.
Ariza, Walton, Sasha, Turiaf, Mihm, Radmonovic haved all missed time along with Pau(who we didnt have for half the season) and Bynum who's missed 50 games
Kobe has had to carry the load for a great part of the season, and still succeeded.
Throw in the fact that he's playing with an injury that takes 8 weeks to heal, how can you not pick Kobe?

you say CP3 only has Peja.
David West is an All-Star this year, and putting up better numbers than Pau and KG
Peja's a 3 time All-Star
Chandler is 3rd in rebounds
all of the Hornets have been healthy for most of the season
not to mention on just about every single preseason power rankings, every single person had LA behind NOH.

The Lakers have had WAY more injuries all season long, and still finished in first place.
Kobe has had nothing to do with that? He learned to trust his teammates and because of it, the Lakers excelled. hasnt that always been the biggest knock on Kobe? the fact that he was "too selfish" i know you've said that in the past
besides, the Lakers turnaround is just the same as NOH. Lakers were 42-40 and the Hornets were 39-43

stop being such a g'damn hater

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you say CP3 only has Peja.
David West is an All-Star this year, and putting up better numbers than Pau and KG
Peja's a 3 time All-Star
Chandler is 3rd in rebounds
all of the Hornets have been healthy for most of the season
not to mention on just about every single preseason power rankings, every single person had LA behind NOH.
I didn't mention the All-Star West, cause Pau is arguably just as good if not better. And if Pau was playing on the Hornets instead of West, he'd be an All-Star.

And who cares if i'm a Laker hater??? I'm sure there are a ton in the world. Let the haters hate.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yeah there are haters, but then there's also stupidity as well
idk how any could say CP3 is MVP over Kobe, hater or not

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You can't??? Well loads of people (sports analysts included) think Paul should of gotten it. 1 argument being the Hornets were not supposed to be a top team in the west, whereas the Lakers always seem to be near contenders (or so).

Mr.Dj5

This is Mr.DJ_5
Reaction score
You can't??? Well loads of people (sports analysts included) think Paul should of gotten it. 1 argument being the Hornets were not supposed to be a top team in the west, whereas the Lakers always seem to be near contenders (or so).
you do realize , alot ppl predicted hornets to be good last year ( but cp3 was injured ) which makes this season no surprise to those who were smart and thought about last year.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nobody picked the Hornets to be the #1 seed last year. I know that for a fact. They came in under the radar and proved they were a tough team in the West.

Mr.Dj5

This is Mr.DJ_5
Reaction score
Nobody picked the Hornets to be the #1 seed last year. I know that for a fact. They came in under the radar and proved they were a tough team in the West.
yea no one did , but at least top 8 and no one predicted them to be #1 seed which they aren't.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
and did anyone pick the Lakers to be number 1?
this season or last?

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
:rolleyes:
Same old same old. Every time someone gets at you(Ex. Yank, CC, or myself) you start to beat around the bush, and start posting the same ol' nonsense crap thinking you got the and1. What's also funny is that I dissed your team and you don't even come back with anything pertaining to that. Just the same old show... *yawn*
Sorry but I do not waste my time trying to make a point to some nub. I just got home from san fran so I'm tired. I also don't argue with people. I just spam like a Taiwanese Orangutan.

U MAD?
oh lawd

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry but I do not waste my time trying to make a point to some nub. I just got home from san fran so I'm tired. I also don't argue with people. I just spam like a Taiwanese Orangutan.

U MAD?
oh lawd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%