Karl Anthony Towns vs Anthony Davis

Who has a higher ceiling?

• Total voters

Paulius

Reaction score
How quickly people forget AD. Cant wait until hes back healthy next year putting up 27/11/4 with 2 blocks a game

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
They're both so damn good I'm not sure how one can say the other is definitively better. AD was going to be the "face of the league" just two years ago and he had one down year, while Towns exploded and had a great rookie year. They both have similar games and they wreak havoc on both ends. I do believe that Davis coming back healthy this next year will have a huge impact on this thread.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
damn, this is a tough one. i think they'll both have a tremendous impact on the game, and whatever teams they'll be on. im going with ad just because he has the ability to do more now, and still get better. cant go wrong with either choice.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
It could be argued that Towns had a better rookie year because he came in with a more NBA ready physique. Remember, AD shot up to 7' very quickly and came into the league without time to really add any bulk to his frame.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
It could be argued that Towns had a better rookie year because he came in with a more NBA ready physique. Remember, AD shot up to 7' very quickly and came into the league without time to really add any bulk to his frame.
AD was also protected/babies by Monty, something KAT really wasn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%