That'll be like 30-15.

He's not gonna be a 30ppg scorer.

Paulius

Reaction score
Panic! said:
You were saying that he'll get more than 27-11

That'll be like 30-15.

He's not gonna be a 30ppg scorer.
When did i say 30-15. Dont put words in my mouth now. I said better than 27/11 which can mean shaqs numbers of 28/13

xbrackattackx

Reaction score
Wolves should offer for Davis.

They have a lottery pick this year and tons of youth.

Davis and Towns. Bruh.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
AD has one down season and suddenly he's not even better than Towns? Am I reading this right? lmao

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
AD has one down season and suddenly he's not even better than Towns? Am I reading this right? lmao
Yeah this was my thought while reading through this thread. It wasn't very long ago when Davis was involved in conversations about who the best player in the league not named Lebron is. People are too dramatic and blinded by the new, shiny thing with their sports opinions.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Mobruler said:
Yeah this was my thought while reading through this thread. It wasn't very long ago when Davis was involved in conversations about who the best player in the league not named Lebron is. People are too dramatic and blinded by the new, shiny thing with their sports opinions.
Exactly. Towns is an exceptional player and I think the two are actually extremely similar, but Davis was literally talked about being the face of the league last year. He's still dominant and can impact the game tremendously, he's just stuck on a garbage team.

Sutherby

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
It's who has the higher ceiling though, so it's projection based.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Sutherby said:
It's who has the higher ceiling though, so it's projection based.
AD put up stud numbers in his rookie season too... I'm not sure why his ceiling is suddenly lowered.

BNC

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
AD put up stud numbers in his rookie season too... I'm not sure why his ceiling is suddenly lowered.
His rookie year was no where near as good as KAT's

Sutherby

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
This
BNC said:
but I don't think it's just about rookie numbers. KAT seems to have the potential to add way more to his game than AD can.

I can see why people would make a case for KAT > AD.

Personally, I don't really give a shit lol I think they're both disgustingly good players and I'm going to enjoy watching them both dominate the NBA for a long time.

BNC

Reaction score
Sutherby said:
but I don't think it's just about rookie numbers. KAT seems to have the potential to add way more to his game than AD can.

I can see why people would make a case for KAT > AD.

Personally, I don't really give a shit lol I think they're both disgustingly good players and I'm going to enjoy watching them both dominate the NBA for a long time.
I completely agree with the first part. And it's certainly not an unpopular opinion to hold right now

cavsfan817

Reaction score
BNC said:
KAT averaged 4ppg more and 2rpg more while Davis averaged more blocks, steals, same assists, and less minutes. Totally blows him out of the water am I right? And that was when Davis was 19. As a 20 year old (Towns' age), he is the one blowing KAT out of the water.

BNC

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
KAT averaged 4ppg more and 2rpg more while Davis averaged more blocks, steals, same assists, and less minutes. Totally blows him out of the water am I right? And that was when Davis was 19. As a 20 year old (Towns' age), he is the one blowing KAT out of the water.
Karl Towns is the best rookie since Tim Duncan. As a rookie he can hit 3's and guard Steph Curry on the perimeter, Davis can't even do that now. And they both protect the rim

The age difference is like 6 months, big deal

Paulius

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Lol u know how much bnc jumps on the twitter hype

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Karl Towns is the best rookie since Tim Duncan. As a rookie he can hit 3's and guard Steph Curry on the perimeter, Davis can't even do that now. And they both protect the rim

The age difference is like 6 months, big deal
theres a 4 second vine of kat guarding him one time and now all of a sudden he could do that consistently? Lol ok

BNC

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
theres a 4 second vine of kat guarding him one time and now all of a sudden he could do that consistently? Lol ok
I watched that game, he locked him up like 3 times. And how can you not be impressed by that clip?

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
I watched that game, he locked him up like 3 times. And how can you not be impressed by that clip?
I was impressed by that clip. Doesnt mean he can lockdown curry consistently. So you cant really use that point that he can guard point guards on the perimeter. Yea once or twice, not consistently. Curry could go around him if he really wanted to, and you know that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%