Josh Gordon fails drug test

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pugz is 100% on point with all this

And I couldn't careless about that 1 million people number, not only is it minuscule compared to the number of people that smoke it but I know entirely too many people who dropped that shit in a second in order to provide for themselves and their families because you have to take mandatory drug tests to work in the refineries that are around where I live. It's an excuse.

He let drugs and alcohol ruin an opportunity to make a living that my very select few can dream of, or beat him like Rob said. He's a loser.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I have had alcohol and done various drugs, but since I have not become addicted nor had a serious problem with them, everyone should be able to follow my lead, because I am better than everyone, and they are all losers. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
Pugz is 100% on point with all this
and neither have you nor pugz have ever smoked, let alone for a long consistent period of your life. you have absolutely no framework of how physically addicting pot is

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
and neither have you nor pugz have ever smoked, let alone for a long consistent period of your life. you have absolutely no framework of how physically addicting pot is
shut the hell up. i guarantee i know how to deal with shit like this.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think seeing someone deal with an addiction and being addicted to something are similar but, ultimately, different situations. Regardless of that, this is less about addiction and more about substance abuse.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
It's baseless comments like this that make you the joke that you are. I've known more than enough people to have an idea. Hell my entire group of friends from high school and college smoked and smoked heavily. I had a buddy who just died two weeks ago and it stemmed from drug addiction.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
What sucks is that we're justifying this over a stupid rule that shouldn't exist. The NFL should tolerate weed use, and that's just common sense due to the every day pain many players deal with. Obviously, Josh Gordon doesn't fall into the pain category as of yet, but if the league had its head out of its ass when it came to weed, he already would, and the weed would be helping him.

Weed is being legalized all over the country. It's time for our sports leagues to get over it and just tolerate it. We are having a great athlete taken away from us over a petty rule. Yes, he is the one breaking it, but the rule shouldn't exist. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/719874136928100352
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/719876804262150144

Them hot takes were delicious though

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hopefully he does get reinstated. the rules against weed in all sports needs to be adjusted.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nfl denied reinstatement

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Was that not the assumption in Schefter's tweet when he said he has to go 60-90 days clean? 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they denied reinstatement from the one year ban. so yea, he can re-apply in 90 days i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%