Johnny Manziel

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Pharoah said:
I'd get fucked up in Vegas all the time, of course! Because that's what Marino, Elway, and Peyton did when they were drafted to shitty teams.
To be fair, they all had competent management around them that put talent alongside them.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
To be fair, they all had competent management around them that put talent alongside them.
LIke I said, enough of the excuses already. Millions of dollars and a dream job for any of us. Time to conduct yourself like an adult.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Lol ok

First of all, Johnny had these antics in college. And let's not act like Peyton, Elway, etc went into great situations. There is a reason teams had top picks in the draft. Johnny is a clown

Stray32

Reaction score
Yeah enough of the excuses, this is ridiculous. He can do whatever he wants on his own time but he hasn't shown the work ethic to be a QB and/or leader, and most people much less athletes with tons of media attention would know that when there are questions about your drinking the last thing you do is give an impromptu slurred interview to TMZ

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Drew Rosenhaus becomes the 2nd agent to dump Johnny Manziel as a client:

“I have terminated the standard representation with Johnny Manziel in the hopes of helping him get the treatment I believe he needs,” Rosenhaus told Schefter. “I have informed him that if he takes the immediate steps I have outlined for him that I will rescind the termination and continue to represent him. Otherwise the termination will become permanent. There is a five-day window for me to rescind the termination. I’m hoping he takes the necessary steps to get his life back on track.”
And some of you weirdos still don't see anything wrong with Manziel's actions in all this.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
JZSportswhiz said:
Lol ok

First of all, Johnny had these antics in college. And let's not act like Peyton, Elway, etc went into great situations. There is a reason teams had top picks in the draft. Johnny is a clown
That's what people do in college. Problem is he's not in college anymore.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bengals1Fan

Reaction score
Pharoah said:
Drew Rosenhaus becomes the 2nd agent to dump Johnny Manziel as a client:

And some of you weirdos still don't see anything wrong with Manziel's actions in all this.
I never said there wasn't a problem with Manziel's actions. If you look, I said the media and some people are putting too much weight into it. Should he be more professional? Yeah. Hell 75 percent of the NFL could be more professional. But does that mean Manziel is a bad kid or a bad ball player? Not necessarily. My point is just to point out that as a 24 year old kid, he's seen as an alcoholic because he party's and drinks, yet I know plenty of 24 year old kids here at college that party way more then Johnny and aren't considered alcoholics by any standard.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bengals1fan said:
I never said there wasn't a problem with Manziel's actions. If you look, I said the media and some people are putting too much weight into it. Should he be more professional? Yeah. Hell 75 percent of the NFL could be more professional. But does that mean Manziel is a bad kid or a bad ball player? Not necessarily. My point is just to point out that as a 24 year old kid, he's seen as an alcoholic because he party's and drinks, yet I know plenty of 24 year old kids here at college that party way more then Johnny and aren't considered alcoholics by any standard.
24 years old is not a "kid" in my opinion and that of many others. Johnny is no longer in college so he can knock off the frat boy behavior. There's also no comparing him to other 24-year olds as the standards associated with being an NFL quarterback are on another level.

Cloud 9

Reverse the curse
Reaction score
He's basically the definition of a fuckboi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%