Jays caught stealing signs at Rogers Centre again?

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im cool with you backfiring, but you said I haven't had one post that didn't contribute to the thread and I showed you. I'm done though with this because I hate being in arguments on here because it isnt worth it.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im cool with you backfiring, but you said I haven't had one post that didn't contribute to the thread and I showed you. I'm done though with this because I hate being in arguments on here because it isnt worth it.
I hate being in arguments as well but I felt like that was a shot at me so that's why I went back right at you.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hate being in arguments as well but I felt like that was a shot at me so that's why I went back right at you.
Alright thats cool. Im cool if you cool lol?

spangar

Reaction score
the stats look like it could happen and the man in the outfield is kind of sketchy. obviously something is going on there..but ESPN does not have 100% evidence that anything is going on, i dont think they should be the news company to break this..if it is completely true and known, then yeah talk about but if it is just gossip just let it go. Its not like the Jays are winning so whatever and its going to happen in the game, not saying it should but they just need to switch up signs when stuff like this is going on.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110810&content_id=23037660&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb#disqus_thread

This shows tons of comments from Jays players and AA.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
AA brings up a good point

The GM's biggest problem with the article is that it focused on four pitchers from an unnamed team. There weren't any comments from former Blue Jays players or personnel, which Anthopoulous said wouldn't be hard to get if Toronto actually were doing something wrong.

"Baseball is a small family," Anthopoulos said. "It's a small fraternity, I don't think it's too hard to find a former coach, a former player, a former front-office executive, a former clubhouse guy, a former field guy.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Honestly I'm still not buying at all. There's just not enough evidence to prove it. I mean I'd be disappointed if the Jays actually did it but I just think it's bogus.

this says otherwise thank you come again.
It really doesn't it's just a bunch of conspiracy theories. I won't believe it it till they see the sign stealer.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
They dont even play well if they were cheating, lol.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It really doesn't it's just a bunch of conspiracy theories. I won't believe it it till they see the sign stealer.
He said I didn't contribute to the thread and I was showing him that I did and I did contribute to it because I stated what I thought about it.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bautista: White Sox Pitcher Threatened Me

Blue Jays slugger Jose Bautista claims that an unnamed White Sox reliever threatened him while accusing Toronto of stealing signs last season.

The Jays have been accused to stealing signs illegally this week.

"He yelled at me and said, 'We know what you and your teammates are doing. ... Keep it up and someone is going to get hurt,'" Bautista told the Toronto Sun.

"Getting hit is one thing, telling someone you're going to hit them is something else. What if someone gets hit in the head?"

Four unnamed players in an ESPN The Magazine story said they had seen somebody wearing a white shirt in the stands in Toronto signaling off-speed pitches to Jays hitters. The tip-offs reportedly came from one or more persons in the stands in center field at Rogers Centre.

According to the story, there was a confrontation between an opposing team's bullpen and Bautista while he was playing right field.

"We know what you're doing," the player said. "If you do it again, I'm going to hit you in the [expletive] head."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%