Jays caught stealing signs at Rogers Centre again?

VC15

Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/6837424/baseball-toronto-blue-jays-suspicion-again-stealing-signs-rogers-centre

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
saw this this morning on espn. The stuff they were saying on there pretty much makes this true. I don't see how they could deny it lmao.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This has to be one of the dumbest accusations ever.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jays are only hitting .263 and only 1 game over .500 at home. They have a lot of home runs at home but it's not like Rogers Centre is a pitchers park. Also if they had a "sign stealer", how come they got no hit by Verlander. This is just another way to hate on the Jays just to make teams like Red Sox and Yanks to look better. This whole thing is stupid as fuck.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Jays HR numbers at home compared to the opposition is ridiculous - and that's adjusting for how many HRs each team normally hits. This shit is worse than any other form of cheating.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Keith Law (who use to work for the Blue Jays) said that people around the league tell him all the time how they steal signs, and people within the Jays organization told him that Cito use to put someone in the hotel in Left Field, and they would relay signs to the hitters..

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
I remember when I cheated and still didn't win

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The fact that a big sports company like ESPN would write something like this puzzles me about how professional of a site they are. And I'm not saying this is not bad, I don't even know if this is true to be honest, but to say that this is worse than any other form of cheating is crazy. Stealing signs is part of the game, you have to be smart and change your signs up sometimes.

Oiler35

Reaction score
It's a part of the game, calm down, ladies.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lmao at these blue jays fans getting all pissy about espn writing this article. If it was a different team you wouldn't even care lol.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's a part of the game, calm down, ladies.
It's not a part of the game if you have someone in the stands relaying signs.. It's apart of the game if players on the field are doing it.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lmao at these blue jays fans getting all pissy about espn writing this article. If it was a different team you wouldn't even care lol.
Of course I'm going to defend my team until the end. But ESPN writing an article like this is totally unprofessional because this is just damn gossip.

Your posts aren't really contributing to the thread to be honest. No offense.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
saw this this morning on espn. The stuff they were saying on there pretty much makes this true. I don't see how they could deny it lmao.
this says otherwise thank you come again.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
this says otherwise thank you come again.
"The stuff they were saying on there pretty much makes this true"

That doesn't really contribute to much. Back up your opinion. As for your other posts?

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes it does contribute to the thread. I posted what I thought about the subject. Its about the topic, you're just mad your team has been caught twice now stealing signs. More than one player has said they have seen this dude and Joe Giradi or whoever you spell it referred to you guys stealing signs. Just stop. You guys are so butt hurt over this.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes it does contribute to the thread. I posted what I thought about the subject. Its about the topic, you're just mad your team has been caught twice now stealing signs. More than one player has said they have seen this dude and Joe Giradi or whoever you spell it referred to you guys stealing signs. Just stop. You guys are so butt hurt over this.
I'm not mad at all, other teams have been caught. Like I said it's part of the game. No you can stop. The way you came across across about Blue Jays fans being all pissy gives me the right to backfire at you, and every other Jays fan in here. Keep negging my posts.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And we haven't been caught lol. This is just gossip in my opinion. I'm not denying it though but I won't believe it until I see it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%