IM NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeywatson15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
typical ignorance of people who dont know squat about nascar... theres millions of nascar fans who watch not just for the crashes..any1 who watches for that are seriously wrong in the head.. theres been numerous fatal accidents in the sport.. Nascar is hard to pick up if u werent born around it.. but it really is interesting if you learn more about it

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ignorant? i was watching nascar when your mommy was still changing your diapers probably LOL .. man, i'm being brutal 2nite - take everything with a grain of salt. i understand the sport, but just don't care for the monotinous circling.. just my opinion

TRUE fans of Nascar like yourself watch for the "soap opera" effects of the drivers. which is cool. not knocking it. allows them to make a personal connection like you explained and adds to the experience

but, unfortunately, it is true that most leisurely fans do hope for crashes. sick in the head, but like hockey, too it's just a truth that both sports are trying to overcome. and, both are making significant strides within the last 10 years for sure

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Racing runs in my family.

Basically my whole family drag races.

Here is my moms race car -

1967 Chevy Camaro

Don't know why they are so small. Weird.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Racing runs in my family.

Basically my whole family drag races.

Here is my moms race car -

1967 Chevy Camaro

Don't know why they are so small. Weird.
now, that's cool...i can see why you more of a connection with the sport, then.. too cool

joeywatson15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ignorant? i was watching nascar when your mommy was still changing your diapers probably LOL .. man, i'm being brutal 2nite - take everything with a grain of salt. i understand the sport, but just don't care for the monotinous circling.. just my opinion

TRUE fans of Nascar like yourself watch for the "soap opera" effects of the drivers. which is cool. not knocking it. allows them to make a personal connection like you explained and adds to the experience

but, unfortunately, it is true that most leisurely fans do hope for crashes. sick in the head, but like hockey, too it's just a truth that both sports are trying to overcome. and, both are making significant strides within the last 10 years for sure
probably the smartest thing i heard all night... but they do race on road courses too for ur info..its hard to understand but its cool to see a driver and their team make their car good for the end of the race and then it gets fun to watch what happens.. the funnest races to watch are the superspeedway races.. 200 mph.. the draft is amazing

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
now, that's cool...i can see why you more of a connection with the sport, then.. too cool
Yeah, my mom drag races, two uncles, three cousins, dad use to.

Heck, I even use to. Raced in the Junior class when I was younger in my go-kart lol.

Also took my cousins Jr Dragster for a spin down the track. That was a LOT of fun.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You call baseball boring, yet you enjoy watching cars drive around in circles? Hmm...

Welcome to the site!

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nice drawing of Sean Taylor btw, you did it?

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Welcome...what an intro thread lol..

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nice, I draw myself. I especially like the Redskin emblem in the back.

Good to have you.

joeywatson15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You call baseball boring, yet you enjoy watching cars drive around in circles? Hmm...

Welcome to the site!
baseball is way too slow for me.. i like playing it though, its just not that fun to watch.. season is extremely boring.. And its not like I know nothing about baseball.. i played when i was younger and i know the rules and blah blah blah.. its just boring-i find football, nascar, and college hoops a lot more exciting

joeywatson15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nice, I draw myself. I especially like the Redskin emblem in the back.

Good to have you.
thanks.. most people liked that part about it too, thanks for the welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%