Granger: Noah Is A 'Dirty Player'

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You guys actually have a lot of experience Playoff veterans. It's not all about who you put out on the floor either, it's about who is on your bench that knows how to get your guys to win ball games. Kurt Thomas may not have played much, but having him on the team plays a factor. Boozer has a TON of playoff experience, although I don't know how far he has reached in his career. Brewer played in quite a few Playoff games when he was with Utah as well. You guys did have a lot more experience, and granted, you closed out games in the fourth. The fact that you just said Chicago had more experience in close games just proves my point that experience plays a major factor. I don't know if it was you or the other guy commenting in here that said that experience didn't matter but one of you did. Put another good scorer with Granger and we win at least one or two of those first three games.
Like I said in the first line of my post... Pretty sure I didn't say experience doesn't matter, because that's just a stupid thing to say. Experience obviously matters in any sport....

Put another scorer in the backcourt with Rose and the Bulls win 70 games this season... Come on man, you can't just say something like that about Granger and the Pacers. LOL

Reaction score
the current Pacers salary is $64,368,421. They will have about $30 mil in space, not $63. And they wont get anybody good either; Indiana hasn't won a playoff series since like 2002.
You just don't get it man, you don't get it at all. It's not about the what have you done for me lately, it's about the storied Indiana basketball franchise. It's about a team that is restoring pride to it's organization. It's about rising from 5 bad years, and now starting to come back onto the scene. Situations like that always make players interested.

Reaction score
Like I said in the first line of my post... Pretty sure I didn't say experience doesn't matter, because that's just a stupid thing to say. Experience obviously matters in any sport....

Put another scorer in the backcourt with Rose and the Bulls win 70 games this season... Come on man, you can't just say something like that about Granger and the Pacers. LOL
The whole point is though that you guys already have your second and third scorers in Deng and Boozer. We shut Boozer completely down in this series, but who is the second scoring option that is legit in the series? Collison? He had a streaky series. Hibbert? He sucked half the series. Tyler Hansbrough? Had an amazing Game 1 but seemed to disappear. If you add a consistent scorer to the Pacers, then they take at least one, probably two of those first three games.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The whole point is though that you guys already have your second and third scorers in Deng and Boozer. We shut Boozer completely down in this series, but who is the second scoring option that is legit in the series? Collison? He had a streaky series. Hibbert? He sucked half the series. Tyler Hansbrough? Had an amazing Game 1 but seemed to disappear. If you add a consistent scorer to the Pacers, then they take at least one, probably two of those first three games.
OK, you're probably right... But you don't have a second scorer, so too bad. LOL

Every team has their flaws man, you can't just say oh if we had this then this would happen.

The excuses need to end at some point, series is over, you guys gave us a nice run. Come back next season even better, nothing else you can do now.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
You just don't get it man, you don't get it at all. It's not about the what have you done for me lately, it's about the storied Indiana basketball franchise. It's about a team that is restoring pride to it's organization. It's about rising from 5 bad years, and now starting to come back onto the scene. Situations like that always make players interested.
No they don't

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Every team has their flaws man, you can't just say oh if we had this then this would happen.

The excuses need to end at some point, series is over, you guys gave us a nice run. Come back next season even better, nothing else you can do now.
Amen to that.

Reaction score
I know the series is over, I'm just kind of frustrated that all these Bulls fans are saying that we were no threat, because we really did threaten you guys in all but Game 5. I'll let it go now that you've finally said that we have a good team and with a couple additions, which are possible, we can be a really good team next year. We're all good ;). Good debate though, stirred up a ton of activity lol.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Noah has little basketball skill and fundamentals. If he didn't push people around and be as dirty as he is the guy wouldn't be making the big bucks right now.

There's been several players just like that. How do you think Rodman got half of his rebounds? Nothing wrong with it if it works.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
I think what Granger meant to say was an UGLY player.
Cause he is the ugliest player in the league lol.

shelden williams says hi.

on topic, I've been a Noah fan since he was at Florida and I honestly don't think he's a dirty player... do I get to see all of his games as a Bull? no, but from what I do see, does he seem like a dirty player? again, no.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
on topic, I've been a Noah fan since he was at Florida and I honestly don't think he's a dirty player... do I get to see all of his games as a Bull? no, but from what I do see, does he seem like a dirty player? again, no.
He's really not. And anyone that says he is obviously does not watch him play and is just a Noah hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%