Granger: Noah Is A 'Dirty Player'

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
If we weren't so young we would've swept you lol, so shut your mouth or learn to actually say things that prove your point, not work against you.
you guys lost in 5 dude. if you won the series, or went to 7 games, you may have a valid point. But you dont at all.

And the Grizzlies are beating the Spurs right now. Age doesnt mean shit kid.

The reason they won and you didnt was because they have Derrick Rose, and you have nobody at all thats decent at point guard to stop him

The Pacers were extremely lucky to win once.

Reaction score
Lol extremely lucky? Dude did you watch the series? I watched every game, and they could have very easily won every single game except for Game 5. Don't even tell me they were lucky to be close in all of them. They have a great team, and playing that well shows that. You don't respect the Pacers at all, so I don't respect your opinion right now. See the Pacers as a team who played great basketball, and very easily could have won the first four games just as easily as the Bulls did. They lost two of the first three by six because of fouls late in the game (honestly losing by just two before having to foul), and then the other game by just four. That's not very many combined points in the first three. Don't even tell me they were "extremely lucky" to win one. That's just crap and coming from the keyboard of someone who has no knowledge of the series.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As for you bestkept whatever, Noah is far from dirty? Bro, come on now. He starts fights, gets technicals, and throws elbows and shoves. The dude is dirty, and everyone, even most Bulls fans admit that. Get a clue, and maybe you should start watching actual games, not just his highlites. Get of his nuts son.
Actually, I've never heard a Bulls fan call Noah dirty, sorry, most Bulls fans find Granger's comments a joke.

The rest of your post is joke a complete joke. I guarantee I've watched more Bulls games in the past month than you have in your lifetime, so please, don't come in here and disrespect me or make idiotic statements about the Bulls.

Have fun with your mediocre team, that will never be a threat to the Bulls in the division as long as Derrick Rose is in the NBA.

Reaction score
That will never be a threat? We just were lol, get your head out of the clouds son. We just played you hard in a great series and you say we'll never be a threat? We have $63 million to spend on free agents this offseason, and we have a great young team. We bring in another scorer or two, and we win that series hands down because we close out in the fourth quarter. You're lucky our youth and lack of a second scorer behind Danny was there this year, because we would have won that series. Any unbiased fan agrees with that, even the commentators for TNT and ESPN agree with that.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That will never be a threat? We just were lol, get your head out of the clouds son. We just played you hard in a great series and you say we'll never be a threat? We have $63 million to spend on free agents this offseason, and we have a great young team. We bring in another scorer or two, and we win that series hands down because we close out in the fourth quarter. You're lucky our youth and lack of a second scorer behind Danny was there this year, because we would have won that series. Any unbiased fan agrees with that, even the commentators for TNT and ESPN agree with that.
I think the lack of finishing games is more telling of poor coaching than anything the players did.

Pacers played a hell of a series though, I won't put them down.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you can have $100 million and still wont have a marketplace and winning history that will draw free agents in, or the personal.

a few decent players doesnt turn that team into a place where players want to go. and with the cba running out that amount may change anyways.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score

lol ESPN and TNT are quite biased actually. Ever hear of the Warriors during the regular season? Not unless they are playing a good team

and please tell me how they have $63 mil to spend on FA? Because the Heat god rid of basically everyone on their roster to get above $60 mil....

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No, I'm sorry, you were not a threat. Everybody knew the Bulls were going to win that series. Yes, you gave us a nice little run for our money, but in the end, everybody, even your little experts at ESPN/ABC/TNT knew the Pacers were not going to win that series. So until somebody actually believes that the Pacers can beat the Bulls, then they are not a threat.

You need to stop with the excuses and just move on, stop being a sore loser. Any team could come up with excuses for why they didn't win, you guys were inexperienced and lacked scoring. Whatever... That's your team... I could say the Bulls would've won 80 games if they signed LeBron and Wade in the off-season, but guess what? It didn't happen. That's the team you had and they weren't good enough to beat the Bulls. I'm happy with the Bulls being in the second round and really could care less about the Indiana series right now. I'm focused on Orlando/Atlanta.

Sure, if you get a better scorer than Granger and some other talent you're going to have a nice team... But what are the chances of that happening? Who's the last prime time free agent to sign with the Indiana Pacers? You can have $63 million to spend, but that doesn't mean it's gonna go to the right players. See the New Jersey Nets... Johan Petro and Travis Outlaw! YAY!!! Yes, Indiana has a nice young core with Granger-Hibbert-Hansbrough-Collison-etc., and will probably be a playoff team for years to come, but the Bulls played the entire season with injures and Derrick Rose will continue to grow, so the Bulls are only going to get better as well.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Yeah Lebron would have won a title this year if he went to the Bulls

Reaction score
How will we get free agents? We have the style of play and the money to spend. Coach Vogel was a problem yes, but there again is inexperience. He coached to the best of his half-season knowledge. He's a great coach though, and as he grows we'll get better because of that too.

You said earlier that experience didn't matter, or someone did...yes it does! Who has a better shot of winning a big game? A team that has a lot of veteran players who have been through similar situations, or a team who is among the youngest in the league and has never made the Playoffs (except for Foster and Granger)? Yeah the edge goes to Chicago on that one.

I wish you'd see though that the Pacers do have a great environment for free agents to sign. We do have a great winning history, not a recent one, but int he past we've been one of the most consistent playoff making teams in the NBA. Players want to head to a place to help an up-and-coming team achieve the bright future ahead. Guys like Granger and Hibbert who are excited about Indiana basketball are willing to go talk to these guys in person and get them in. We don't need superstars to sign, just good players, guys like Jamal Crawford, Jason Richardson, and Nene. Those are three guys we'll look at. Bird isn't looking for the Deron Williams or Dwight Howard type of players, he wants good, solid players who will come in and contribute to wins. yes, you won the series, and you played a heck of a series, but don't tell me we didn't threaten you guys. Just because no one expected it doesn't mean we aren't threats bro.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
....not answering my question....

show me where you saw the pacers having $63 mil in cap available. Because they wouldnt have granger then, and without a doubt he is leaving indiana for a better chance of winning

Reaction score
....not answering my question....

show me where you saw the pacers having $63 mil in cap available. Because they wouldnt have granger then, and without a doubt he is leaving indiana for a better chance of winning
He's not a free agent. Guys like Dunleavy, Foster, Ford, etc have expiring deals. Granger is locked up for the next 3-4 seasons I believe, and he's already stated Indiana is where he wants to play his career. He's locked down for quite some time that's for sure. The only guys we'll have under guaranteed contract following the season are Danny Granger, Darren Collison, Dahntay Jones, Roy Hibbert, and Tyler Hansbrough. There might be one or two more, but there is a ton of money coming off the books. Guys like Price, McRoberts, Foster, and a few more will be coming back at lower contracts than they have been signed for the last few seasons. We will have a ton of money.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How will we get free agents? We have the style of play and the money to spend. Coach Vogel was a problem yes, but there again is inexperience. He coached to the best of his half-season knowledge. He's a great coach though, and as he grows we'll get better because of that too.

You said earlier that experience didn't matter, or someone did...yes it does! Who has a better shot of winning a big game? A team that has a lot of veteran players who have been through similar situations, or a team who is among the youngest in the league and has never made the Playoffs (except for Foster and Granger)? Yeah the edge goes to Chicago on that one.
First, pretty sure I never said experience doesn't matter. That would just be a stupid statement... Second, it's not like the Bulls have tons of playoff experience. Joakim Noah and Derrick Rose had never won a playoff series prior to this one. Luol Deng had won one previous playoff series and that was a few years back. Off the top of my head I'm not sure what Boozer's experience looks like. I'm sure he's never been past the second round, but he's probably been a few more times than the rest of the starters. Asik-Gibson-Brewer-Watson have minimal or no playoff experience. Big Sexy, he's got probably the most playoff experience, but didn't play much at all, maybe 5 MPG. So, I'm not really sure how big of an advantage the experience factor played into that series. I think the Bulls just had more talented at the end of the day and they had played a TON of close games all season long, so they knew how to pull out the close games in the fourth quarter.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's not a free agent. Guys like Dunleavy, Foster, Ford, etc have expiring deals. Granger is locked up for the next 3-4 seasons I believe, and he's already stated Indiana is where he wants to play his career. He's locked down for quite some time that's for sure. The only guys we'll have under guaranteed contract following the season are Danny Granger, Darren Collison, Dahntay Jones, Roy Hibbert, and Tyler Hansbrough. There might be one or two more, but there is a ton of money coming off the books. Guys like Price, McRoberts, Foster, and a few more will be coming back at lower contracts than they have been signed for the last few seasons. We will have a ton of money.
Of course Foster is coming back. LOL

Dude has been going strong in Indy since 99!

Reaction score
First, pretty sure I never said experience doesn't matter. That would just be a stupid statement... Second, it's not like the Bulls have tons of playoff experience. Joakim Noah and Derrick Rose had never won a playoff series prior to this one. Luol Deng had won one previous playoff series and that was a few years back. Off the top of my head I'm not sure what Boozer's experience looks like. I'm sure he's never been past the second round, but he's probably been a few more times than the rest of the starters. Asik-Gibson-Brewer-Watson have minimal or no playoff experience. Big Sexy, he's got probably the most playoff experience, but didn't play much at all, maybe 5 MPG. So, I'm not really sure how big of an advantage the experience factor played into that series. I think the Bulls just had more talented at the end of the day and they had played a TON of close games all season long, so they knew how to pull out the close games in the fourth quarter.
You guys actually have a lot of experience Playoff veterans. It's not all about who you put out on the floor either, it's about who is on your bench that knows how to get your guys to win ball games. Kurt Thomas may not have played much, but having him on the team plays a factor. Boozer has a TON of playoff experience, although I don't know how far he has reached in his career. Brewer played in quite a few Playoff games when he was with Utah as well. You guys did have a lot more experience, and granted, you closed out games in the fourth. The fact that you just said Chicago had more experience in close games just proves my point that experience plays a major factor. I don't know if it was you or the other guy commenting in here that said that experience didn't matter but one of you did. Put another good scorer with Granger and we win at least one or two of those first three games.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
the current Pacers salary is $64,368,421. They will have about $30 mil in space, not $63. And they wont get anybody good either; Indiana hasn't won a playoff series since like 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%