Future of the GFX Crew & Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah SG ur dumb u want to be captain here then you post that at bsx what a dumbass.

TTN2810

Reaction score
It may not be what it seems guys. Just let him explain..

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
also, if you read, he isn't applying for Team Captain - just saying he will contribute more

that's perfectly fine.

However, AE hasn't been on SI since the 6th, so I would probably not consider him at this time

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wouldn't condemn his chances for that...but also, I don't think he'd admit any regret if he really wants to be captain...rightfully so that'd kill his chances

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
who cares I wasn't going to choose him anyways

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can we get a choice. The longer we wait the worse it gets for the gfx section.

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
Are you guys for real?

He put "ugh" before a sentence...

"OH NOEZ, LETZ FLAME RAAWR!"

It isn't a big deal seriously, but never the less, I still opt for .titan.

Solid CnCr, consistently produces great sigs and walls and shares his PSD.

Well organized and atm the best pick to lead the gfx crew forward.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
noms will go on with voting to start saturday.. will last through weekend.. choice made next week.

1st post says this would last a few days

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah let Titan be the gfx crew leader he deserves it the most and he is the best person at gfx here so yeah titan wins.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL already conceding the title to .titan...nice

And mg, I just feel like I had to say it, its just the connotation he used was negative. Thats like if I came on the site and said...ugh, italians...Baggs and Rip would get on me haha

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Now that I think about it titan does deserve it the most. Hes always making stuff. and posting resources and always cncing.

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
Yeah I get that PM7, but like, it's not as if he slandered the site or the GFX Crew, that "ugh" could be just as much frustration as disdain, and that isn't completely unjustified considering the current activity and the time it's taking to elect a leader.

I just think sometimes people need to calm down and not tak everything to heart. Not here specifically, just in general.

I dunno, I think I'm just annoyed because as I dropped my sis off at school this morning, some ass hole cracked the <Censored>s with another girl because her mum had dropped her off in his driveway. Not parked, just dropped off, and he just ripped into this 12 year old. Like <Censored> man, lifes to short to get all worked up about something like that.

I also realize it is a tad ironic that I am now bothered by such a little event... :p

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I get that PM7, but like, it's not as if he slandered the site or the GFX Crew, that "ugh" could be just as much frustration as disdain, and that isn't completely unjustified considering the current activity and the time it's taking to elect a leader.

I just think sometimes people need to calm down and not tak everything to heart. Not here specifically, just in general.

I dunno, I think I'm just annoyed because as I dropped my sis off at school this morning, some ass hole cracked the <Censored>s with another girl because her mum had dropped her off in his driveway. Not parked, just dropped off, and he just ripped into this 12 year old. Like <Censored> man, lifes to short to get all worked up about something like that.

I also realize it is a tad ironic that I am now bothered by such a little event... :p
I was thinking that exact thing man haha

I love that random story though haha...and saying "mum" is balla

What I would give to be Australian...

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
It's a pretty sweet deal, I have to say.

I'd be spewing if I couldn't go out and drink until I'm 21.

There's this guy at uni from Jersey who turned 21 like two months ago, so he's new to the clubbing and pub scenes, where as I'm only 18 and 8 months but it's nothing special to me.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wanna be on the crew, but I dont wanna be captain.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Seriously?
You guys really think I said 'Ugh.' as in I don't like the site?
Generally, when someone has 2 500+ posts on a site, has made a splash page, and three skins for a site, they like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%