Feedback To Make This Site Better

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I didn't get any notification. I'll have to check the settings. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
@[member='Gojira'],
   wow. that was an easy fix. went in to the settings. one option :NOTIFY MENTIONED MEMBERS: NO. 

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
yo i didnt get a notification for that or anything though

Wolves United

Reaction score
Boda said:
For what it's worth I personally like the Mention system though I completely understand how it can get annoying if you're getting too many of them.  I also am a fan of the Like system but is there a way to make it into a rep system?

As for the "What's being Viewed Now"  I just don't see that being that important honestly.  Shouldn't people be posting or viewing things that interest them?  Does a thread being viewed change your mind about wanting to go into it or not?  I guess to me it just makes no sense.  In the same breathe though I do like how vB has something that lets you see who's all viewed a thread that way if you asked someone a question you can tell if they have already seen it & if they're just ignoring you or if they just haven't seen it yet.

Last I know this wasn't brought up but I'm a fan of top 15 stats at the bottom of the page much like on vB.  where it has the top 15 posters and than the last 15 topics that were responded to right to the right of that.
No but without a damn newsfeed I can't tell what people are commentating on. So yeah, I might comment on a topic if I know that it's being discussed (because on this site the inactivity means that most posts go unnotced). Also, I might miss a topic that's interesting to me because I can't see it

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
Wolves United said:
No but without a damn newsfeed I can't tell what people are commentating on. So yeah, I might comment on a topic if I know that it's being discussed (because on this site the inactivity means that most posts go unnotced). Also, I might miss a topic that's interesting to me because I can't see it
Calm down buddy,  You can simply click on the View what's new to see what all has been discussed that you haven't posted in or that's been discussed.  It's towards the top of the page,  also Gojira posted a link to it.

Gojira said:
Thank you for posting this Gojira.  I was going to suggest simply clicking on the view what's new, because this is what it sounds like he wants and it's been here since I've been here.

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Lol, what the hell is going on? There is a "what's new" tab that is so easy to click and see who is posting where. People want things easier than that?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
People are just real used to vBulltin having it at the bottom. 

I've found something similar in IPB's marketplace but it's much less organized and poorly coded. the design on it is pretty bad too. 

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
I like the way it is. It's so easy to click "what's new" and see the list of what is actually new. 

I've seen sites without a 'what's new".

Let's be grateful that isn't us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%