Dwightmare Over! 4-Way Deal

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I am always baffled by how the Lakers always get more value in return for their trades, and in cases such as the Pau Gasol trade, absolutely wipe the table with the other teams involved. Now, Memphis' trade worked out because they got Marc in the deal, IIRC, but it wasn't a commodity known to be good.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Yeah you're right dude. The Thunder should have just traded Ray Allen for Al Horford and Jeff Teague and then I'm sure they would have won one by now.
I know this was sarcasm, but if the Sonics did trade Ray for Horford, they would be in a lot better shape most likely.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You used Al Horford in the same breath as athletic players like Dwight, Headband, and Blake...

And you're talking about me

Don't even. Bad set of players in terms of athleticism to compare him to.

He's more athletic than Eddy Curry and Marcus Camby, I'll give you that tho.
I'm sorry those guys are athletic with their weight but horford is fat with his?
You don't know what you're talking about lol

Of all people to talk about somebody being fat it's a UCLA fan Hahahahahaha your boy josh smith is fat, that's a good example. Camby is 38 and 235, eddy curry is 29 and 295, how do either of them fit horford? Lol this is hilarious

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I'm sorry those guys are athletic with their weight but horford is fat with his?
You don't know what you're talking about lol

Of all people to talk about somebody being fat it's a UCLA fan Hahahahahaha your boy josh smith is fat, that's a good example. Camby is 38 and 235, eddy curry is 29 and 295, how do either of them fit horford? Lol this is hilarious
He just said Al is MORE athletic than those two hahaha.

Does this forum have any Nets fans?
You unless you're off the wagon.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He just said Al is MORE athletic than those two hahaha.
I'm saying that's pointless to even mention, name me the top 5 athletic centers in the league and I guarantee that if he's not on the list he's a more skilled player than at least 2 of them.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
give me gmoe over horford..

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I'm saying that's pointless to even mention, name me the top 5 athletic centers in the league and I guarantee that if he's not on the list he's a more skilled player than at least 2 of them.
Howard and Bynum are unquestionably better. Then you get into the second tier with Horford, Hibbert, Monroe, Cousins, etc. it's debatable after number 2 who fills spots 3-5.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Howard and Bynum are unquestionably better. Then you get into the second tier with Horford, Hibbert, Monroe, Cousins, etc. it's debatable after number 2 who fills spots 3-5.
Greg Monroe is 250, Cousins is 270, Hibbert is 260... So technically they are all fat right?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Greg is a PF now that Drummond is there... And it's not even close to say who is more athletic there. Andre is the 2nd most athletic C in basketball

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
While I agree with this post, it's stupid to deny Horford's athleticism. When he came into the NBA he tested at 9% body fat with a 35" vertical.

If you want to knock him, he is a bit undersized.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
While I agree with this post, it's stupid to deny Horford's athleticism. When he came into the NBA he tested at 9% body fat with a 35" vertical.

If you want to knock him, he is a bit undersized.
Amen

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
it officially hit me that Dwight is a Laker

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think GMoe is going to play center for the majority this year. I don't see Drummond starting there at least till after the ASG.

GMOE4ALLSTAR.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I think GMoe is going to play center for the majority this year. I don't see Drummond starting there at least till after the ASG.

GMOE4ALLSTAR.
Whether he PLAYS there or not I'm pretty sure he'll be on the all-star ballot as a center because that's where he played all this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%