Dwight Howard

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
There wasn't a #2 option regardless in Houston. Harden was the offense, and Howard, Beverley, and Ariza were equally involved as Harden's side pieces

nwuhockey

Reaction score
This is bold. But I think Howard is headin back to Orlando. No one in their right mind wants to play with him. The only place he has ever been successful is in Orlando. He doesn't play well with other super stars and needs to basically be the leader of his own team like he was before. Orlando has built a good core of young and talented players. They have money. Howard could step in and that team is automatically a contender in the east, possibly a top 4 team in the east. Orlando needs to find a coach first, someone who Howard could work with, I don't think he wouldve done well with Scott Skiles. If they can get a good coach, then if both sides and reunite in some way I think its a good deal. Howard won't succeed in Dallas with Dirk, Charlotte maybe but if you gonna do that kind you might as well go home to Orlando. Howard can only be a super star by himself and not with another. The nice thing is is Howard said about a month ago he wanted to meet with the magic and would be open to a return to Orlando but it comes down to whether Orlando admins and new coach want him, which I have seen both they want him and they don't want him. But if they can get a meeting with him I say why not. Bold but could happen

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
nwuhockey said:
This is bold. But I think Howard is headin back to Orlando. No one in their right mind wants to play with him. The only place he has ever been successful is in Orlando. He doesn't play well with other super stars and needs to basically be the leader of his own team like he was before. Orlando has built a good core of young and talented players. They have money. Howard could step in and that team is automatically a contender in the east, possibly a top 4 team in the east. Orlando needs to find a coach first, someone who Howard could work with, I don't think he wouldve done well with Scott Skiles. If they can get a good coach, then if both sides and reunite in some way I think its a good deal. Howard won't succeed in Dallas with Dirk, Charlotte maybe but if you gonna do that kind you might as well go home to Orlando. Howard can only be a super star by himself and not with another. The nice thing is is Howard said about a month ago he wanted to meet with the magic and would be open to a return to Orlando but it comes down to whether Orlando admins and new coach want him, which I have seen both they want him and they don't want him. But if they can get a meeting with him I say why not. Bold but could happen
For the last time, Harden was the locker room issue in Houston.

Howard routinely directs teammates on defense and is always talking to teammates on the floor. He is not a bad leader, and he certainly isn't a character concern. Harden, meanwhile, barely acknowledges people in game and is known for being distant off the court. Houston failed this year for two reasons, neither of which was Dwight Howard.

1. Harden reverted to his no defense ways and had awful shooting percentages.

2. Morey constructed the least efficient 3 point shooting team possible.

Howard needs shooters around him or he can't even breathe in the paint. He routinely was double or triple teamed every time he touched the ball because every spot up shooter for Houston was guaranteed to throw up a brick.

I follow Houston. Howard has been nothing but a good leader and solid player since he signed. Considering that his back is fucked, that's more than we could have realistically expected.

Paulius

Reaction score
Clearly its howard whos the problem. I understand after what happened in LA, people might have thought it was kobes fault, but kobe just wanted to win, thats all....howard couldnt handle the LA lights..... but now after he cant get along with harden either, it just proves that hes the clear problem.

Paulius

Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
For the last time, Harden was the locker room issue in Houston.

Howard routinely directs teammates on defense and is always talking to teammates on the floor. He is not a bad leader, and he certainly isn't a character concern. Harden, meanwhile, barely acknowledges people in game and is known for being distant off the court. Houston failed this year for two reasons, neither of which was Dwight Howard.

1. Harden reverted to his no defense ways and had awful shooting percentages.

2. Morey constructed the least efficient 3 point shooting team possible.

Howard needs shooters around him or he can't even breathe in the paint. He routinely was double or triple teamed every time he touched the ball because every spot up shooter for Houston was guaranteed to throw up a brick.

I follow Houston. Howard has been nothing but a good leader and solid player since he signed. Considering that his back is fucked, that's more than we could have realistically expected.
Lol if it was all harden, explain to me how last year harden took this same exact roster to second seed and was second in mvp voting?? Without howard, they were playing amazing basketball with dmo at center.....this year, clearly not so much

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
I like Dwight. I still think that he can be a good center in the league on the right team. Would love to see him on a team like Portland and team up with their young backcourt.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Clearly its howard whos the problem. I understand after what happened in LA, people might have thought it was kobes fault, but kobe just wanted to win, thats all....howard couldnt handle the LA lights..... but now after he cant get along with harden either, it just proves that hes the clear problem.
You can't place blame on Dwight without placing blame on Harden. I'd venture to say Harden is the bigger prima donna regardless

Stray32

Reaction score
Yeah I'd love to see Howard on Portland, or Charlotte, or Boston, or even Dallas if Deron Williams could play less like shit and more like in-shape Deron Williams

Of course with Dwight's decision-making it'll probably be a team that's a terrible fit for him but tells him they'll give him post-ups

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Lol if it was all harden, explain to me how last year harden took this same exact roster to second seed and was second in mvp voting?? Without howard, they were playing amazing basketball with dmo at center.....this year, clearly not so much
The role players actually hit shots. Pretty simple.

Paulius

Reaction score
StayMe7o said:
Portland or Washington
If he goes to a small market like that, hes just gonna end up going to orlando then

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
StayMe7o said:
Portland or Washington

Been saying that Portland would be the perfect fit. I don't really like Washington because I think he would have trouble finding a role there, and that team is in disarray. 

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
It doesn't make him soft to be hesitant to play through a torn labrum lol

BNC

Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
This is no place for logic!

Paulius

Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
For 4 years? He has been irrelevant for a minute

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%