Dwight Howard

Paulius

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
if hes such a bum; like youre alluding to, why would a championship team sign him?
They wouldnt lol. I already said, why would the warriors go for someone this soft. Also a huge drama queen but thats for another day

Paulius

Reaction score
Bro tell me how hes not a bum. Please tell me what he does well besides protect the rim. He cant make fts, hes a liability right there at the end of games. He has no jumpshot, he has no face to the basket game, he has zero post moves, doesnt even have a go to move. With his size, like i said, he should be putting up real big mans numbers.....not those scrub ass numbers hes been putting up as a second option. Its laughable, but please, tell me what hes so good at besides protecting the rim

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He hasn't been a second option in a few years...

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
He hasn't been a second option in a few years...
Who has? Trevor ariza? Or maybe micheal beasley? Lol keep reaching

BNC

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
if hes such a bum; like youre alluding to, why would a championship team sign him?

Don't worry about him, he's a moron

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Who has? Trevor ariza? Or maybe micheal beasley? Lol keep reaching
this year ariza averaged more attempts per game. And beasley in his limited time was the same amount, more in the playoffs
Last year ariza, brewer, josh smith averaged more shots too

So you tell me

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Bro tell me how hes not a bum. Please tell me what he does well besides protect the rim. He cant make fts, hes a liability right there at the end of games. He has no jumpshot, he has no face to the basket game, he has zero post moves, doesnt even have a go to move. With his size, like i said, he should be putting up real big mans numbers.....not those scrub ass numbers hes been putting up as a second option. Its laughable, but please, tell me what hes so good at besides protecting the rim
He's actually quite polished in the post and has a nice jump hook with either hand. Someone has been reading the tabloids but not watching the games. He struggled in the post this season because nobody but Beverly could consistently make threes so teams could collapse onto him and swipe at the ball.

Go away.

Paulius

Reaction score
Say what you want, but howard should be averaging atleast 20/10 with the size he has. Hes simply soft. His numbers are laughable for a guy that gets paid that much

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:

Don't worry about him, he's a moron
Lol youre the real moron. Youre just mad i always treat you. Everyone always disagrees with you, and you for some reason think youre right

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
this year ariza averaged more attempts per game. And beasley in his limited time was the same amount, more in the playoffs
Last year ariza, brewer, josh smith averaged more shots too

So you tell me
Shows how shitty he has gotten that no one respects him anymore and players like josh smith takes more shots than him lol. Clearly the coach didnt have a problem with that either. Garbage ass center. His post moves are laughable. Instead of getting better since his orlando days, he has gotten shittier. All these years and he hasnt improved any part of his games lol. Gtfo

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The same coach who got fired?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hard to average 20 when you only take 9 shots dude

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Saying "he protects the rim what else does he do?" Is laughable

Stray32

Reaction score
"Someone has been reading the tabloids but not watching the games" is unfortunately a perfect explanation of his NBA opinions now, I remember when he used to have at least legitimate if debatable NBA opinions now he just trolls

Dwight is not a good enough big offensively to be a #2 option but if he gets you 15/12 with great rim protection he's a major asset to a contender and easily worth big money, especially with the cap boom that's coming

Paulius

Reaction score
Stray32 said:
"Someone has been reading the tabloids but not watching the games" is unfortunately a perfect explanation of his NBA opinions now, I remember when he used to have at least legitimate if debatable NBA opinions now he just trolls

Dwight is not a good enough big offensively to be a #2 option but if he gets you 15/12 with great rim protection he's a major asset to a contender and easily worth big money, especially with the cap boom that's coming
Tsk tsk tsk stray, i see you

Stray32

Reaction score
Tsk tsk tsk stray, i see you
let the facts talk then don't troll and evade arguments. Dwight didn't handle LA well and he has some locker room issues but he's not soft, and he's still good at what he does which is being a pick and roll big, a guy who can finish around the rim on the occasional post-up or dump-off, and a guy who can rebound and protect the rim with the best of them

he wasn't the #2 option, he wasn't getting many shots this year, and he still put up 14 a game on a crazy nice 62% shooting alongside the rest of what he does. like I said 15/12 for him makes him worth it easy especially with what he provides on defense

Paulius

Reaction score
Stray32 said:
let the facts talk then don't troll and evade arguments. Dwight didn't handle LA well and he has some locker room issues but he's not soft, and he's still good at what he does which is being a pick and roll big, a guy who can finish around the rim on the occasional post-up or dump-off, and a guy who can rebound and protect the rim with the best of them

he wasn't the #2 option, he wasn't getting many shots this year, and he still put up 14 a game on a crazy nice 62% shooting alongside the rest of what he does. like I said 15/12 for him makes him worth it easy especially with what he provides on defense
They were a second seed last year with him out all year and dmo playing the center. Just saying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%