Reaction score
http://www.sportzin.com/blog/?p=634

Career, over.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Only thing worse than that is his mohawk fail :p

But that is certainly a downer for Texan fans.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
That sucks, he has a ton of talent. Houston will definitely miss him on defense.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Sucks. I remember watching "Hey Rookie, Welcome to the NFL" when he was on it, and the way he talked and how he acted he seemed to have the right attitude, and had a good head on his shoulders with a hint of cockiness. Apparently not.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who cares? They're just steroids, I use them, everyone does. Get over it, it's part of the game these days.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who cares? They're just steroids, I use them, everyone does. Get over it, it's part of the game these days.
I for one care...

They're performance enhancers for a reason. Its cheating and thats the bottom line if you're in competition. Players that use them are cheating their teams out of money and another player out of a rightfully deserved spot. Its an unfair advantage, but it happens.

It might just be me because a kid using steroids was trying to take my spot as a starter this year in baseball...but I'm not cool with that stuff at all...

Mooche

Reaction score
I for one care...

They're performance enhancers for a reason. Its cheating and thats the bottom line if you're in competition. Players that use them are cheating their teams out of money and another player out of a rightfully deserved spot. Its an unfair advantage, but it happens.

It might just be me because a kid using steroids was trying to take my spot as a starter this year in baseball...but I'm not cool with that stuff at all...
Great post.

Mooche

Reaction score
I for one care...

Great post.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
LOL <Censored>tits.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well - from a local point that hasn't been revealed:

he had a lingering injury late in the season where he didn't practice, and only played at game time.
it supposedly was a supplement to help him recover faster -- so NOT steroids, but still a PED

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well - from a local point that hasn't been revealed:

he had a lingering injury late in the season where he didn't practice, and only played at game time.
it supposedly was a supplement to help him recover faster -- so NOT steroids, but still a PED

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I wonder if he bought it or got it from the trainer?

If he bought then he's a fool for not knowing what he can-and-can't take.

If the trainer gave it to him, he needs to be fired ASAP.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
either way - always know what you're putting in your body..

but agree with what you said

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
If I was getting paid over a million dollars a year doing something I loved, then I'd surely know what I was taking.

That's something you just have to know.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Actually a lot of people care.
Not everyone uses them. The people that do are labeled cheaters, and are cheaters.
So no, it's not a part of the game these days, if it were Cushing would not be suspended next season for the first 4 games. And Volquez in the MLB would not be suspended for 50 games.

Barcode

Reaction score
from ESPN....

Cushing was hounded by rumors of performance-enhancing drug use before he became a pro, but the Texans were undeterred. They said then they found no truth to those rumors in their draft preparations.

Doh!

The test he failed was given to him last September, so he fell right out of the gate. I wonder if the league will strip the defensive rookie award and giving it to J. Byrd instead.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cushing's AP Defensive Rookie of the Year award is being taken away & he's being taken off the 2009 All-Pro Team.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
If he would only tell us specifically what he took, then maybe I would let him slide on this one. But he hasnt stated what he took and hes not going to, so for that reason he is a cheater in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%