The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Zeller isn't leaving this year anyways..So Rip won't have to worry

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Perry Jones is a much better fit here than Zeller would be.
If we draft 6, I just hope Drummond falls or something.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not to mention RIP, your talking to the one guy on this site who is a fan of the only team in the NBA that doesn't have a single player on the roster that we drafted. The Hornets have had two good picks since they moved to New Orleans, and the Saints have drafted numerous busts like Reggie Bush, Johnathan Sullivan, and Ricky Williams.

I know how it feels lol
on a lesser note, lakers havent had a pick that mattered since Farmer in 2006

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Perry Jones is a bad fit everything, I'd much rather the Cavs take Jeremy Lamb at 8 than him.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I meant to say Andre Drummond, my bad.

But you're just defining based off of race. Andre Drummond is FAR more unproven than Cody Zeller, but yet you say you don't want an unproven white player, and yet you hope Drummond falls.

I'm not calling you a racist or anything, just saying...

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm white lol.
Andre Drummond is also a much better fit than Zeller would be. Also has much more upside.
It boils down to fitting next to Monroe.
Not many Detroiters like the idea of drafting a white center. You'd have to be a Piston fan to understand. It's not all of us, but I certainly know a lot.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That would be as ridiculous as me not wanting to draft Andre Drummond just because the Cavs took DeSagana Diop 8th one year.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Call it what you'd like lol. Really could care less.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Perry Jones is a much better fit here than Zeller would be.
If we draft 6, I just hope Drummond falls or something.
Not sure how a lanky, under performing, mediocre defending Perry Jones would fit next to Monroe. Cody has a chance to build on his frame and be a good center, Perry is a lankier Andray Blatche.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Never said I wanted Jones. Just said he would fit better next to Monroe, that's if he gets his shit together. Need an athletic player next to Monroe. Drummound would be ideal. I really don't like Perry Jones.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Drummond is the only player in this draft I'd like next to Monroe. I actually am a Tyler Zeller fan and he might be an alright fit, just afraid neither he nor Monroe are physical enough defensively.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Drummond is the only player in this draft I'd like next to Monroe. I actually am a Tyler Zeller fan and he might be an alright fit, just afraid neither he nor Monroe are physical enough defensively.
Only? Anthong Davis would be a GREAT fit, but that obviously depends on ping pong balls.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's why I'm hoping for some lottery luck. Would love to end up with Drummond. Or Davis if we got real lucky. Or even Robinson really.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well Davis would fit on any team, but if I'm going to be critical I will say that I don't think a team can be successful with Greg Monroe at center.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
thats crazy to say, yanks. as for zeller, i like him a lot as a prospect and would take him on my team(unlike rip..), but like rip said he wont be the best fit next to gmoe. we need ping-pong luck for davis or drummond falls. so im hoping for us to get high enough for trob.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You are overly critical of a big man who should have been a senior in high school this year..

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You are overly critical of a big man who should have been a senior in high school this year..
Honestly I could careless where he was supposed to be this year. Bottom line is that he was at UCONN and not in high school and played bad all year, really didn't display anything that should make him a top pick.

Hopefully the Hornets don't even consider him with our first pick. Which I've heard is the case as he is very low on our board.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%