Browns Considering Benching Manziel

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
You should as well. You just keep bringing up the same pointless stuff that you have mentioned since you started arguing about this. He parties, he's young and reckless, and he's not up to your QB standards - we get it. Move on. You clearly are unaware of what has been going on with the Browns this year and what myself and BNC have mentioned. If you had any sort of clue you would be wise to the fact that Pettine does not like Manziel. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. I have said before that you're out of your element. You can't just come in and keep pushing the same stupid agenda because you don't like the guy.
Your crutch is something completely unrelated to this topic.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Flint said:
Your crutch is something completely unrelated to this topic.
My crutch is your lack of knowledge on this topic and how you keep making assertions that just don't match up or are just plain untrue.

BNC

Reaction score
JZSportswhiz said:
You can say that about every player on the Browns

Also, why does Pettine hate him? Because he doesn't take the game seriously and he isn't a winner. If Johnny could competently lead a team you can bet your ass he would be out there. Pettine isn't going to lose his job over some grudge.

Coach has to play the guy who cares. Look at RG3 or Kaep. You can have all the talent but if football isn't your priority, you aren't going to be successful. The quicker you cut your losses, the sooner you can climb back towards relevance.
They haven't been set up to fail the way Manziel has. Haslem was the only one in the organization that wanted Manziel, Pettine fails to develop schemes and gameplans that fit Manziel's game the way a good coach would. How do we know Johnny doesn't take the game seriously? We're not at their facilities every day knowing what goes on. It doesn't matter whether or not Johnny was the best QB on their roster, if you spend the 22nd overall pick on someone then don't give them the chance to develop you're organization has failed, they have no idea what they have in Johnny, he may be good, he may suck, but as a team the rest of their season MUST be dedicated to finding out.

RG3, another guy set up to fail by a coach hating him. Sure he wasn't always saying the right things, but it didn't help that Gruden hated him

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
My crutch is your lack of knowledge on this topic and how you keep making assertions that just don't match up or are just plain untrue.
They must be true b/c Johnny is still on the bench. If the dude can't beat out Austin Davis then he's a pretty shitty NFL QB.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Flint said:
They must be true b/c Johnny is still on the bench. If the dude can't beat out Austin Davis then he's a pretty shitty NFL QB.
The fact that you can't comprehend that multiple people are telling you why he is on the bench tells me that you either cannot read, cannot comprehend, or are just unable to admit you're wrong. There's a reason why he's on the bench. You can keep arguing your idiotic points and ignoring the real situation or wake up and see what's actually going on lol.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
BNC said:
They haven't been set up to fail the way Manziel has. Haslem was the only one in the organization that wanted Manziel, Pettine fails to develop schemes and gameplans that fit Manziel's game the way a good coach would. How do we know Johnny doesn't take the game seriously? We're not at their facilities every day knowing what goes on. It doesn't matter whether or not Johnny was the best QB on their roster, if you spend the 22nd overall pick on someone then don't give them the chance to develop you're organization has failed, they have no idea what they have in Johnny, he may be good, he may suck, but as a team the rest of their season MUST be dedicated to finding out.

RG3, another guy set up to fail by a coach hating him. Sure he wasn't always saying the right things, but it didn't help that Gruden hated him
I mean I get what your saying and as a Browns fan you know more than I, but I have a very hard time believing a coach would risk losing his job to bench a QB just because he hates him. I know a lot of players in the organization had things to say about his ways over the offseason though, that were less than flattering

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
The fact that you can't comprehend that multiple people are telling you why he is on the bench tells me that you either cannot read, cannot comprehend, or are just unable to admit you're wrong. There's a reason why he's on the bench. You can keep arguing your idiotic points and ignoring the real situation or wake up and see what's actually going on lol.
Dude, he's on the bench b/c he's a colossal fuck up off the field and too much of a project on the field. Do you honestly think the Browns keep Manziel on the bench if he were really better than McCown or Austin Davis? You think they're personnel guys and coaches would risk their jobs by keeping Manziel on the bench for what....principal? If Manziel was any good at what he was drafted to do, he'd be starting. He could be caught by TMZ with his dick in your mouth and they'd still start him. This is the NFL, they'll always sell out for wins. Mike Vick kills dogs...but nobody cares once he comes back and wins. Big Ben humped a drunk chick's lifeless body....but nobody cares once he comes back and wins.

Get it yet retard???

*waits for another Josh Freeman zinger*

BNC

Reaction score
JZSportswhiz said:
I mean I get what your saying and as a Browns fan you know more than I, but I have a very hard time believing a coach would risk losing his job to bench a QB just because he hates him. I know a lot of players in the organization had things to say about his ways over the offseason though, that were less than flattering
I'm not a Browns fan hahah. But I don't think Pettine is risking his job by benching Manziel, I doubt he'd get fired for that unless Haslem explicitly told him to start Manziel. It just makes no sense why he wouldn't start

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Flint said:
Dude, he's on the bench b/c he's a colossal fuck up off the field and too much of a project on the field. Do you honestly think the Browns keep Manziel on the bench if he were really better than McCown or Austin Davis? You think they're personnel guys and coaches would risk their jobs by keeping Manziel on the bench for what....principal? If Manziel was any good at what he was drafted to do, he'd be starting. He could be caught by TMZ with his dick in your mouth and they'd still start him. This is the NFL, they'll always sell out for wins. Mike Vick kills dogs...but nobody cares once he comes back and wins. Big Ben humped a drunk chick's lifeless body....but nobody cares once he comes back and wins.

Get it yet retard???

*waits for another Josh Freeman zinger*
You really aren't familiar with the situation at all. Pettine is already gone at the end of the year. You have zero clue what the situation is and you're commenting like your an expert. Go back to analyzing some other teams/QBs and giving your shitty analysis on that, rather than this. So fucking dense I swear I have never talked to another person before that blatantly just ignored what others posted and refuted it because they think their own opinion is better than writers and people that follow other situations more closely. You're so fucking far off with stuff and you refuse to just back down. Instead you act like a total assclown and attempt to give the appearance that you know what you're talking about. I have offered up actual facts and reasons to justify my points and you have either ignored them or just asserted that your own opinions were more valuable than them. I'm done with this bullshit. You can lead a horse to water but if they're going to be stubborn they won't drink it. I guess even when you have the facts in front of you that's not good enough to refute your ridiculous opinion. I guess you can't fix stupid.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
And as for all of the other stupid comments- MANY players, Joe Haden being the biggest advocate, have vouched for how Manziel has worked and how hard he works. In the practice facility before anyone else and leaves after everyone else. There have also been many reports of players being disgusted he isn't playing. Care to bring those up? This whole fucking thread is so full of misinformed people using preconceived feelings and notions about a player and it's fucking stupid.

The latest SNL skit where the game show was "Should I chime in on this...?" Would be perfect for right now.

"Do you have any idea what's going on in the Browns organization and should you comment on it if you don't know basic facts, details, feelings, or even the slightest clue?"

"Yes! I have a mouse and a keyboard! Of course I should!!!"

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Browns fans looking for any drop of kool-aid they can sip. I get it, I was a Cubs fan doing the same thing a few years ago. Must be sad going to these efforts to defend Manziel. Your QB situation could not be more bleak

But my message to Cleveland, you deserve this fiasco

cavsfan817

Reaction score
JZSportswhiz said:
Browns fans looking for any drop of kool-aid they can sip. I get it, I was a Cubs fan doing the same thing a few years ago. Must be sad going to these efforts to defend Manziel. Your QB situation could not be more bleak

But my message to Cleveland, you deserve this fiasco
You're misconstruing things too because you jumped in halfway. Never said Manziel was the answer for the Browns.

But yeah, totally deserve it, for some reason I guess? And if kool aid is national writers an team writings you're spot on.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
You're misconstruing things too because you jumped in halfway. Never said Manziel was the answer for the Browns.

But yeah, totally deserve it, for some reason I guess? And if kool aid is national writers an team writings you're spot on.
Ya that was too harsh. Nobody deserves this... except St.Louis

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
Cavsfan argues Browns shit for the sake of arguing
But be.careful what you say bc he has closehold info regarding theirndepth chart.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Johnny is a pathetic figure

He won't do any better once he is done pouting his way onto the Cowboys. Browns will be much better off without his sorry ass

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Lynch Mob said:
Cavsfan argues Browns shit for the sake of arguing
But be.careful what you say bc he has closehold info regarding theirndepth chart.
Yeah it's best not to argue with you or else you'll shut down the site. Later bitch

RickD

Reaction score
Manziel needs to focus on earning the starting QB position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%