Browns Considering Benching Manziel

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
So fucking dumb. God damn I hate the Browns.

BRAAP!

Reaction score
Manziel sucks anyway. Dude is going to party away his career

cavsfan817

Reaction score
BRAAP! said:
Manziel sucks anyway. Dude is going to party away his career
1st part of your statement is incorrect. 2nd part is probably correct lol

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
Like I get how they want the guy who could be a franchise QB to stay safe, especially after having to go to rehab, but you can't do this to a guy when he was just having a good time on a bye week. I mean look at Gronk lol

BRAAP!

Reaction score
Foreman said:
Like I get how they want the guy who could be a franchise QB to stay safe, especially after having to go to rehab, but you can't do this to a guy when he was just having a good time on a bye week. I mean look at Gronk lol
When a player has had many, many chances like Manziel has, you can do this.

47th oG

Reaction score
The Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot believes the Browns will "probably part ways" and "are ready to move on" from Johnny Manziel this offseason.

Cleveland is unlikely to cut Manziel before the end of the season in hopes of getting a late-round pick for him via trade, but it's pretty clear the organization, particularly coach Mike Pettine, has run out of rope with the soon-to-be 23-year-old, who's refused to ditch his partying ways. Owner Jimmy Haslam pushed to draft Manziel, so maybe he'll step in and overrule a Manziel departure.
Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer

BRAAP!

Reaction score
The Browns would draft Cardale in the 1st round...and then keep looking for a QB in 2018

cavsfan817

Reaction score
BRAAP! said:
The Browns would draft Cardale in the 1st round...and then keep looking for a QB in 2018
Cardale is an NFL QB.

Lynch Mob

Banned
Reaction score
After last night, I think its time to hit the reset button again in Cleveland. Manziel was supposed to be their guy and he isn't nearly good enough to ignore all the horseshit he does off the field. Dwayne Bowe get the $18M contract and isn't on the field when the game matters. Pettine looks clueless out there.

Hire an offensive/QB guru, draft the most pro-ready QB with that 1st overall pick, and keep Josh Gordon under lock and key.

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
I kinda wanna see what Austin Davis can do, he's never looked horrible and he almost led them to a victory last night

AiRuPtHeRe

Must Be Nice
Reaction score
Nuke the entire Cleveland Browns organization. The worst ran franchise I've seen. Drafting Manziel let alone TRADING up for him was such a dumb move to do in the first place. Team does so many things wrong lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%