Breakdown of Suh Sacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I like seeing the breakdowns and seeing it say "One on One" matchup on Suh. Makes me laugh, because you know he'll win that battle, and he has KVB, and Avril to thank for that. Especially KVB.
Finally, someone see's the point in this <Censored>ing topic.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I'm pointing out the obvious, if you look at all of his sacks, they all came on one-on-one blocks with an insane amount of end pressure.

The thing is, that's his job in that system, what you're failing to see is I'm just stating the facts.
The bottom line:

Ndamukong Suh - 7 sacks
Gerald McCoy - 0 sacks

Period.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm pointing out the obvious, if you look at all of his sacks, they all came on one-on-one blocks with an insane amount of end pressure.

The thing is, that's his job in that system, what you're failing to see is I'm just stating the facts.
I see your point. I don't see the point of posting this then?
You are obviously trying to make Suh seem less better than he is.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I see your point. I don't see the point of posting this then?
You are obviously trying to make Suh seem less better than he is.
I'm showing that he's not this God throwing linemen around like dolls every play, he's not.

He ties up a linemen until the quarterback runs his way, and that's what he's SUPPOSED to do.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
The bottom line:

Ndamukong Suh - 7 sacks
Gerald McCoy - 0 sacks

Period.
Gerald McCoy - Double-teamed every play, has horrible ends.
Ndaumukong Suh - Rarely double-teamed, has great ends.

Period.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm showing that he's not this God throwing linemen around like dolls every play, he's not.

He ties up a linemen until the quarterback runs his way, and that's what he's SUPPOSED to do.
And he's making plays and is a force. Therefore he is a great lineman.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
suh will rape and kill any haters family.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
He's not bashing Suh. When I first read this, I thought he was, but then I waiting and realized he's just saying that his job is being made easier because of the talent around him. They can't get a double team, or keep a double team on him. If they do, KVB, Avril, Williams, or whoever else that's coming through, will get to the QB.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
He's not bashing Suh. When I first read this, I thought he was, but then I waiting and realized he's just saying that his job is being made easier because of the talent around him. They can't get a double team, or keep a double team on him. If they do, KVB, Avril, Williams, or whoever else that's coming through, will get to the QB.
They were doubling him some against Washington last week and then the DE's were flying around the edge to nail the QB, no chance.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
*high five McCoy*

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I'd love to have Suh on the Bengals, I love the push the guy gets off the line.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Gerald McCoy - Double-teamed every play, has horrible ends.
Ndaumukong Suh - Rarely double-teamed, has great ends.

Period.
If you think the Bucs have a bad defensive line, watch a Bengals game. LMAO. They give the opposing QB literally 10 seconds to pass the ball.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
They were doubling him some against Washington last week and then the DE's were flying around the edge to nail the QB, no chance.
I saw some of that from the highlights. Looked at the box score and was shocked they had 7 sacks. I knew they'd get some, but dang. 2 for Suh, Avril, and KVB, and 1 team sack. Sanchez is going to be running around like crazy. It's crazy. If it's not Suh, it's someone else. Got the DE's flying at you, from each side. Try to buy some time, by running forward and BOOM into the arms of Suh, or Williams. Crazy how improved their D-line is.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Aren't there two already? How many Bills fans do we have <____<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%