Bosox's Mock Draft (Picks 1-10)

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Obviously they'd go deep, but to who? They would have to draft someone with some speed at 22 (it would be cool if they got Wright too). And you think I'm clueless? lol

Also, Shurmur is a moron. I have no clue what he thinks some times. I could only hope he has the common sense to adapt to Griffin's strengths.
I don't think you're clueless, I was basically just saying they would add longer pass plays with a guy who can actually throw down field, which is obvious. I'm banking on the fact that they will address the WR position this off-season.

Shurmur isn't calling plays next year. I'm not sure what to think of him because he had a mediocre QB and an often injured feature back to work with, but I would agree that his play calls were highly questionable last year, but I don't have to worry about that anymore. He was in over his head going into the season thinking he could handle being a HC and calling the plays as a 1st time coach though.

TTN2810

Reaction score
When it's all said and done, I think the Browns move up to 2 or 3 (just to be safe that they get him) and take him and hopefully it works out for both sides. I like the Browns, pairing Griffin with that defense would be nice.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm assuming all it would cost the Browns to move up from #4 to 2 or 3 would be the Falcons pick and another late pick.. Can't imagine trading that much more.

TTN2810

Reaction score
If they move from 4 to 3, I could see them swapping those and the Browns giving up a 3rd. That's all. If they move from 4 to 2, I could see a second round pick and a fourth, but I don't think they'll need to give up 22.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Griffin = Garbo and a shell of his former self.. After all his injuries.

Winfield = getting really old and its starting to show. Gets beat often on the outside.

Cook = Fucking bust who cant live a good life off the field.

Yep, lock em up for Claiborne.
I guess you can't read huh ? I said in a different thread do I think we need some CB help ? Yes. The vikings have to much faith in our secondary. Also how can you call Cook a bust already ? He had a intermediate first year and was showing GREAT signs before his arrest.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I guess you can't read huh ? I said in a different thread do I think we need some CB help ? Yes. The vikings have to much faith in our secondary. Also how can you call Cook a bust already ? He had a intermediate first year and was showing GREAT signs before his arrest.
I've never liked Cook, not in the draft.. not in College.

Always been mediocre to me. Still will take Claiborne.

Rice18

Reaction score
I've never liked Cook, not in the draft.. not in College.

Always been mediocre to me. Still will take Claiborne.
Are we going to make a sig bet on this or can you not back up your own words ?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
kam still owes who_dey a sigbet for thinking the Jags would win the division over the texans lol

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
He also still has to finish wearing the sig for two weeks that I gave him that he bitched out on

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Chances Vikes draft Claiborne? 90% the other 10% = No for Kalil being there.

Its either Claiborne or Kalil.

Rice18

Reaction score
Typical kam, won't man up to his words.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Typical kam, won't man up to his words.
Actually kid, whenever the end of the season happened.. and the Texans won the AFC South.. I havent really been here that active and forgot all about it ,apparently so did Who-Dey. If he gave me a sig, i'd wear it.

Till then, shut your mouth chump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%