ADMIN
Reaction score
Brady's with Gisele
Sanchize was with Kate Upton
TEBOOWWWWGOD was with Tay Swift

I think we all know who wins here.

NCSportsfan21

Reaction score
You act like Stafford's success is out of no where. I could understand if he was like 4th round draft pick who had a career year. But Stafford was the 1st pick in the draft, it is apparent the kid has a shitload of talent. And he does. Just think about it. The defense knows we are going to pass nearly every play, yet there wasn't really any defenses that could shut Stafford down. They are game-planning to stop the pass, and Stafford still makes them look silly. He wasn't blessed with a Michael Turner to open up the passing game. The kids arm strength is phenomenal and his accuracy is great. He is also the leader of that lockeroom at the age of just 24. Watch some Lions games, and see where the kid puts the ball and you will be amazed how he gets it there.

And did you see the hits Stafford took and how he landed? Literally right on his shoulder, it was nearly impossible for him not to get injured on those. And for the hundredth time, he put a lot of work in to bulking up his upper body so he would lessen the likelihood of injuries. And the result? He played a full 16 games last season, and still took some shots and got up fine. I honestly don't have any questions about his durability, and never really did. Even the toughest of players likely get injured on the hits that Stafford took those first two seasons.
Okay so his shoulder... what about his sissy little knee injury that cost him half a season?

Stafford is NOT talentless. He’s the best QB under 25 with Cam Newton close on his heels. But let’s not sit here and act like Stafford doesn’t benefit immensely from having Calvin Johnson. Stafford makes some incredible throws, but all he has to do is get the ball in Calvin’s area code and he will go up and get it. The defense isn’t working on shutting Stafford down, they are working on shutting Calvin down. And when Calvin isn’t knocking DBs down, burning them or leaping over them because he’s double or triple teamed that leaves your other WRs wide ope for Stafford to lob the pass to. Stafford is going to have a great career if he stays healthy, but if you put Calvin Johnson with Curtis Painter he’d even make that schmuck look good.

I don’t disagree on Stafford’s talet, never have. I disagree that you can say Stafford had a better career when he’s only had 1 GOOD year. Ryan has had 4 straight. 4 is greater than 1. You are a homer so you’re going to disagree until you are blue in the face so I’ll just stop there.

Anyway you look at it, the NFC South has better QBs than the NFC North because of the terrible play of Ponder.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Okay so his shoulder... what about his sissy little knee injury that cost him half a season?

Stafford is NOT talentless. He’s the best QB under 25 with Cam Newton close on his heels. But let’s not sit here and act like Stafford doesn’t benefit immensely from having Calvin Johnson. Stafford makes some incredible throws, but all he has to do is get the ball in Calvin’s area code and he will go up and get it. The defense isn’t working on shutting Stafford down, they are working on shutting Calvin down.

I don’t disagree on Stafford’s talet, never have. I disagree that you can say Stafford had a better career when he’s only had 1 GOOD year. Ryan has had 4 straight. 4 is greater than 1.
Pettigrew had 777 receiving yards.
Burleson had 757.
Young had 607.
Scheffler had 347.
And 3 more had 100+.
It's not like Stafford is not working the ball around. He is utilizing all of his options. Making all of the throws necessary. Stafford's achievements should not be diminished because he has Johnson on his team.

Ryan is also not playing with a slouch in Roddy White, who is one of the best WRs in the league too.

And the question wasn't who has had the best career to this point, it is who is the better QB. And most would agree that it is Stafford over Ryan.

Me being a homer has nothing to do with this. I'm sure 9/10 people would say they'd rather take Stafford over Ryan.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lets all knock a dude with a cannon arm because he has a best wideout on his team..

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I mean half the play is making the throw. Gotta get the ball there before Calvin can catch it.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
lets all knock a dude with a cannon arm because he has a best wideout on his team..
Hang on now, I understand that Stafford is actually good, unlike Culpepper...but realize just how good Randy Moss made Dante look.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Hang on now, I understand that Stafford is actually good, unlike Culpepper...but realize just how good Randy Moss made Dante look.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Not Brady if that's what you're trying to get at
This is one thing we agree on. In no way is Kate Upton not the hottest woman on that list, and by far.

Then again, I remember posters on this site actually thinking Nicki Minaj was hot when she's one of the most disgusting women on the planet.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
This is one thing we agree on. In no way is Kate Upton not the hottest woman on that list, and by far.

Then again, I remember posters on this site actually thinking Nicki Minaj was hot when she's one of the most disgusting women on the planet.
Nicki Minaj is ugly imo
but her ass

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kate Upton is the hottest on that list imo. And it's not even that close.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Taylor > Upton > Gisele. This is based upon face though. Don't really care about boobs all that much.

I don't find Gisele all the hot. She's a 7 at best.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've always thought Taylor was over rated.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Her face is what does it for me. To each their own but this isn't attractive to me

TTN2810

Reaction score
She's sooo sexy IMO. IDK, Kate Upton's face is hot some times, but it's soo fucking fake, it's all make up.

Here, without tons of eye make up, she's not all that great. AND you can even tell she's using so much cover up or foundation or whatever it's called. She's a fake manufactured hot. IDK, like you said, to each his own. Upton just isn't my cup of tea.

EDIT

I actually really like that Taylor pic ahah, gonna make that my avy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%