Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GUYS, NOBODY IS BETTER THAN MATT STAFFORD

/rip
Care to explain how Ryan or Cutler is better than Stafford then? I didn't realize that I made an absurd statement by saying that?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I never said they were, I just found it humorus that you went out of your way to defend Stafford

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Didn't really go out of my way to do anything.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
I'm not "obsessed." I'm just sick of people underrating Romo when he's one of the best QBs in the NFL. Fucking sick of it.
Incorrect
Im sick of people overrating Romo when he's one of the more mediocre QBs in the nfl
certainly not one of the best in my book

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Care to explain how Ryan or Cutler is better than Stafford then? I didn't realize that I made an absurd statement by saying that?
Is this off of one year or whole career?
I could make a case of Ryan and Cutler being better than Stafford if we're taking into account previous years
I assumed this was based off this year

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just a better QB in the NFL right now.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Incorrect
Im sick of people overrating Romo when he's one of the more mediocre QBs in the nfl
Romo is definitely a top 10 QB. Anything above, say, #6 may be overrating him, but he's in the top 10 without question.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Incorrect
You are underrating him if you don't think he's a top 10 quarterback. As another poster said, anything above 6 would be too high, but I put him at 7 and anything between 7 or 9 (7 if above Stafford and if Peyton is discluded until he shows he can still play) and 8 or 9 with him and Stafford interchangeable and still including Peyton.

Nobody overrates Romo. I haven't called him a top 5 QB or anything like that. I simply said he's cemented in the top 10 and his stats and abilities back that up and there is no argument for some of the QBs you've listed like Vick and Ryan. Not even Cutler, yet, because we need to see if Jay goes to the next level with Marshall and Jeffrey first.

You're fighting a losing battle and even the people who disagree with me about him being better than Stafford or Cutler or both will tell you he's far from a mediocre quarterback. Mediocre is Joe Flacco. Mediocre is Alex Smith.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Just a better QB in the NFL right now.
I know we disagree about Stafford versus Romo but in no way, shape, or form is Stafford not better than Cutler or Ryan right now. Cutler has too many turnover problems and Ryan has lost 3 playoff games (1 of which his team should have won and the other two that they should have at least been in but got their shit kicked, and largely due to his shitty play).

Romo and Stafford are right next to one another in the rankings and in my eyes are interchangeable.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
I know we disagree about Stafford versus Romo but in no way, shape, or form is Stafford not better than Cutler or Ryan right now. Cutler has too many turnover problems and Ryan has lost 3 playoff games (1 of which his team should have won and the other two that they should have at least been in but got their shit kicked, and largely due to his shitty play).

Romo and Stafford are right next to one another in the rankings and in my eyes are interchangeable.
lol
at least Ryan has led his team to 3 playoff appearances

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
You are underrating him if you don't think he's a top 10 quarterback. As another poster said, anything above 6 would be too high, but I put him at 7 and anything between 7 or 9 (7 if above Stafford and if Peyton is discluded until he shows he can still play) and 8 or 9 with him and Stafford interchangeable and still including Peyton.

Nobody overrates Romo. I haven't called him a top 5 QB or anything like that. I simply said he's cemented in the top 10 and his stats and abilities back that up and there is no argument for some of the QBs you've listed like Vick and Ryan. Not even Cutler, yet, because we need to see if Jay goes to the next level with Marshall and Jeffrey first.

You're fighting a losing battle and even the people who disagree with me about him being better than Stafford or Cutler or both will tell you he's far from a mediocre quarterback. Mediocre is Joe Flacco. Mediocre is Alex Smith.
You overrate the hell out of Romo
No he's not mediocre, but he's not the fucking god of all QBs like you make him out to be
And I'm not losing any battle. You havent even proven that Romo is better than Vick, Ryan, Cutler, or Stafford
I'd take all 4 of those guys above him

NCSportsfan21

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Ryan isn’t better than Stafford is fooling themselves. Stafford has accomplished half of what Ryan has and they came into the league a year apart... Stafford is a great QB, but has had 1 year. Remember he’s made of glass... He will get hurt again.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Ryan isn’t better than Stafford is fooling themselves. Stafford has accomplished half of what Ryan has and they came into the league a year apart... Stafford is a great QB, but has had 1 year. Remember he’s made of glass... He will get hurt again.
Do you not realize that his "1 year" was one of the best QB seasons of all time? lol.
And he is not made of glass, so if that is your only argument against Stafford, you don't have a strong one.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Stafford has only had one good year, and Ryan has put up solid numbers all 4 of his years

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Stafford has only had one good year, and Ryan has put up solid numbers all 4 of his years
And this makes Ryan a better QB how? Foolish to believe Stafford wont continue to put up similar numbers for the rest of his career.

VC15

Reaction score
Matt Ryan is certainly not better than Romo or Stafford.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
And this makes Ryan a better QB how? Foolish to believe Stafford wont continue to put up similar numbers for the rest of his career.
Foolish to assume he will put up similar numbers for the rest of his career
We all know its not gonna happen this year
#maddencurse
lol
Naw, Stafford's a solid QB, I just dont understand why everyone's sleeping on Ryan. He's gonna have a solid year this year, and he will get his playoff win

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
You overrate the hell out of Romo
No he's not mediocre, but he's not the fucking god of all QBs like you make him out to be
And I'm not losing any battle. You havent even proven that Romo is better than Vick, Ryan, Cutler, or Stafford
I'd take all 4 of those guys above him
That's because you're an idiot. Outside of Stafford's most recent season, Romo is statistically better than all of them and is much more clutch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%