Anthony Davis trademarks his unibrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ok, this is closed -- AFTER bware gets his comeback statement in :p

seriously, itll be closed after. just keep the name calling down.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I know a lot about farms, you piece of shit.

I also know a lot about hicks, you're an idiot if you think there aren't any farms in NY. I live an hour north of NYC where I'm surrounded by farms. You can't go 20 miles from my house in any direction without finding a farm.

Anthony Davis is a basketball player. He has no reason to shave his unibrow.

If I knew you were right I wouldn't be calling you an idiot for your stupid hard-ass opinions.

I'm not trying to argue with you, I am arguing with you. And I'm not arguing with you because your opinions were stupid in the NBA Finals thread, I'm arguing with you because your opinions are stupid in the Anthony Davis unibrow thread.
At no point did I say there were no farms in NY; stop putting words in my mouth.

My opinions are twice as valid as anything you've spouted off about in the past month, and that includes this unibrow thread. Unibrows look bad. He should shave it, and if he doesn't he should be forced to. It's as simple as that.

Don't come in here and act like unibrows don't look terrible. Jesus, dude. It's opinions like yours that cause some people to not shower or shave their peach fuzz and other shit like that. Things that shouldn't be tolerated are because people are too soft about it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
now before i close this i wanna say that no one should be told they NEED to shave a unibrow or anything like that. if they like it and embrace it then let it stay. its extremely narrow-minded to make that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%