A bunch of NFL Wallpapers I made recently

Amare

#swaggeronahudredthousandtrillion
Reaction score
Simple works that catches regular fans eye, nothing special.

gladsadmad

Reaction score
.doctor said:
Simple works that catches regular fans eye, nothing special.
I can tell that you have a good eye when it comes to this. I generally like to keep things simple with my work. I don't like to overdue it with too much with fancy splatters and grunge effects. Since you mentioned that you were advanced, I'll try to make some more elaborate ones for your taste in the future.

Amare

#swaggeronahudredthousandtrillion
Reaction score
gladsadmad said:
I can tell that you have a good eye when it comes to this. I generally like to keep things simple with my work. I don't like to overdue it with too much with fancy splatters and grunge effects. Since you mentioned that you were advanced, I'll try to make some more elaborate ones for your taste in the future.
I'm glad you're willing to improve your work, good luck

gladsadmad

Reaction score
.doctor said:
I'm glad you're willing to improve your work, good luck
Thanks anyways, but I don't need it. Never said I needed improvement. Like I said, most of my clients prefer the simple approach. It's just a matter of taste. You may only like your gfx one way. No worries.

gladsadmad

Reaction score
ambivalentSoul said:
I see you like to go heavy on the cheese
I take that to mean that you're lactose intolerant? Just kidding, I appreciate the constructive criticism.  I'm not trying to put this stuff in a gallery or anything..lol It's just sports. It's supposed to be fun. I'm not trying to take wallpapers too seriously, you know?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
nothing wrong if other designers like to improve their work. they like to get creative and try to push their skills, which to some of them might be fun. 

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
gladsadmad said:
I take that to mean that you're lactose intolerant? Just kidding, I appreciate the constructive criticism.  I'm not trying to put this stuff in a gallery or anything..lol It's just sports. It's supposed to be fun. I'm not trying to take wallpapers too seriously, you know?

Only when it comes to graphics ;)

Whatever floats your boat though, player. But I'm confused by some of your comments. You're saying you just do this for fun but in an earlier post you referred to your clients and doing what they prefer. So is this for you or them? You also said you don't need to improve. Well, no one needs to improve. You only need to get as good as you desire. If you're at that point, awesome... but if that's the case, I have to ask — why post here? I certainly don't want to discourage you, but forum environments like these usually revolve around giving and receiving feedback with the purpose of improving — which you said you have no interest in.

gladsadmad

Reaction score
ambivalentSoul said:

Only when it comes to graphics

Whatever floats your boat though, player. But I'm confused by some of your comments. You're saying you just do this for fun but in an earlier post you referred to your clients and doing what they prefer. So is this for you or them? You also said you don't need to improve. Well, no one needs to improve. You only need to get as good as you desire. If you're at that point, awesome... but if that's the case, I have to ask — why post here? I certainly don't want to discourage you, but forum environments like these usually revolve around giving and receiving feedback with the purpose of improving — which you said you have no interest in.

Of course I will always try to get better and do more interesting and complex work. I was just responded to .doctor's assumption that because I didn't create wallpapers in the style that he prefers, I conceding that they were bad. I think the work is solid, it's just different. He put words in my mouth about needing improvement. Some of them have simple concepts and are cheesy, but they still required some time.

Naturally, I posted here because I wanted some feedback. I just prefer more constructive feedback instead of lazy critique. To the question about whether the work is for me or my clients. It's a little of both. They like my work, so it goes hand in hand. My next batch of WP's will be more abstract like the kind you guys are used to. It will be a good exercise for me and hopefully, you'll like it more.

Steez

Reaction score
GMF's sig doeeee. Can't even focus on threads anymore.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
You should post more of your uni swaps, those are amazing

gladsadmad

Reaction score
Delirium said:
You should post more of your uni swaps, those are amazing
Thanks, I will. Now if I could put the swaps into a great wallpaper, then I'd have something..haha

Lately, I've been doing fantasy football swaps. I can post some of those. Did you have any particular swaps in mind? Now that NFL season is under way, there just aren't many swaps left to make.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
gladsadmad said:
Lately, I've been doing fantasy football swaps. I can post some of those. Did you have any particular swaps in mind?
Nah

I saw your stuff on Footballs Future and just wanted the guys here to see it

gladsadmad

Reaction score
no problem. I'll try to post the ones I did the last few months. Here's the last fantasy football one I just finished. CJ Spiller on the Clovers.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
ambivalentSoul said:

Only when it comes to graphics ;)

Whatever floats your boat though, player. But I'm confused by some of your comments. You're saying you just do this for fun but in an earlier post you referred to your clients and doing what they prefer. So is this for you or them? You also said you don't need to improve. Well, no one needs to improve. You only need to get as good as you desire. If you're at that point, awesome... but if that's the case, I have to ask why post here? I certainly don't want to discourage you, but forum environments like these usually revolve around giving and receiving feedback with the purpose of improving which you said you have no interest in.
because I recruited him from ISH lol

gladsadmad

Reaction score
Sorry, this'll be the last one. I know you guys have no use for these. Here's Victor Cruz on the Mercenaries

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I'd move the shoulder 80s a bit further from the collar, but it's real nice bro. Good werk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%