Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
stunna made it for me. i dont have ps anymore :(

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
lots more. and depending on the deal they may have more depth. well, either way they would have more depth. and the team as a whole is already way better.

melo should just say "yea ill sign an extension" get the deal done and go to nj and then not sign. nothing wrong with that. lololololol
I'm pretty positive that they would make him actually sign it before making the deal final, not just taking his word for it, even though I know you're kidding

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm pretty positive that they would make him actually sign it before making the deal final, not just taking his word for it, even though I know you're kidding
lmao, they better. lol. i was just kidding like you said. but that would be soime funny dumb shit if they didnt.

VC15

Reaction score
under almost no circumstance would i want to go to the Nets
Brooklyn helps, but not much

i'd much rather play with the Knicks.
but it all comes down to the extension.
we'll see what he wants. knicks, or money
If only you were an NBA player, maybe your opinion would matter.

kaythnxbai

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
And you are? Leave the boards no one respects you. You get abused in every topic.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
If only you were an NBA player, maybe your opinion would matter.

kaythnxbai
Thats funny. You've been blowing a lot of hot air out of your ass not only in this thread, but in many other threads throughout a spectrum of multiple sports. Are you an NFL Player? Because you give a lot of bullshit opinions on Giants games and the predictions.

You've been saying a lot of opinionated shit in this topic -- are you an NBA Player? I didn't think so.

kaythnxbai.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Den, NJ, Det could be working feverishly for nothing. Sources say Melo has never told anyone, not even his reps, he's willing to sign in NJ
http://twitter.com/#!/Chris_Broussard/status/25047636595712001

This man has been wrong a lot in the past -- I'd have to believe at some point he will get something right and I have to hope it's this.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Everyone needs to relax on the personal attacks...

Something tells me these rumors are blown up like the last time it happened. This makes me even more tired of Melo rumors.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
it's an internet board DH
no one's opinion matters
why are you here then?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
its really just pathetic how much the Nets are giving up to bring in Melo who might not even accept the extension with them, chauncey billups (already playing with Melo...) and old ass Rip Hamilton, along with two other guys I oculdn't give two shits about.

I mean seriously, it's very comparable to the fat chick going all out trying to dazzle herself up to look her best on Prom night hoping the cool guy will dance with here -- unfortunately she'll end up dancing with the gay guy.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
its really just pathetic how much the Nets are giving up to bring in Melo who might not even accept the extension with them, chauncey billups (already playing with Melo...) and old ass Rip Hamilton, along with two other guys I oculdn't give two shits about.

I mean seriously, it's very comparable to the fat chick going all out trying to dazzle herself up to look her best on Prom night hoping the cool guy will dance with here -- unfortunately she'll end up dancing with the gay guy.
i dont think this deal is gonna happen anymore lol

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rip and Chauncey would be great teammates for Melo. As well as Lopez. I think it would make the Nets a good team.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Rip and Chauncey would be great teammates for Melo. As well as Lopez. I think it would make the Nets a good team.
1. Chauncey doesn't even want to fucking go there. He wants a buyout if he's traded to the Nets. He's a vet -- he's been in this league long enough to know thats a horrible situation to be in.

2. Rip would be a good teammate this year... mmmmaaayybe next year. But after that? Who the hell knows how age will deteriorate his playing skills, injuries, etc.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
1. Chauncey doesn't even want to fucking go there. He wants a buyout if he's traded to the Nets. He's a vet -- he's been in this league long enough to know thats a horrible situation to be in.

2. Rip would be a good teammate this year... mmmmaaayybe next year. But after that? Who the hell knows how age will deteriorate his playing skills, injuries, etc.
I'm confident that if Rip went to NJ as well, Billups would also go there.

But you are right, that wouldn't be that good for the longterm.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chauncey Billups and Richard Hamilton have spoken several times about the rumored trade that would reunite the former teammates in New Jersey.

Billups doesn't want to leave Denver, but he acknowledged that Hamilton would welcome a trade out of Detroit.

"I'm sure we will find out soon if it will be a reality or not," Billups told Yahoo! Sports. "I'll be ready either way. Of course, Rip is pulling for anything to get out of his current situation. We will see."

Billups and Hamilton arrived in Detroit in 2002 and won a championship together two years later.
Ha, speak of the devil lol.

VC15

Reaction score
Since most people are out of the loop on this, this deal DOES NOT HAPPEN, without the extension.

I repeat, DOES NOT HAPPEN, without the extension.

A trade is more likely to go down when details aren't leaked to the public.

Don't forget, a lockout is possible. Billups' deal expires when CP3 is a FA.

Leon Rose (Melo's agent and the man pushing this deal) is also CP3's agent.

The Knicks wouldn't be better than us after this trade.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Interesting, i heard on ESPN this morning that the Nets probably wouldn't be able to afford CP3, especially after extending both Melo and Lopez.

SO good luck with that theory.

VC15

Reaction score
Who's to say that we couldn't shred salary by then?

Silly Brick fan, relying on BSPN to back up the Bricks.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Since most people are out of the loop on this, this deal DOES NOT HAPPEN, without the extension.

I repeat, DOES NOT HAPPEN, without the extension.

A trade is more likely to go down when details aren't leaked to the public.

Don't forget, a lockout is possible. Billups' deal expires when CP3 is a FA.

Leon Rose (Melo's agent and the man pushing this deal) is also CP3's agent.

The Knicks wouldn't be better than us after this trade.
Yes they would.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Who's to say that we couldn't shred salary by then?

Silly Brick fan, relying on BSPN to back up the Bricks.
Silly Nets fan... retarded nicknames for everything is so pathetic.

oh, and have you seen how many players they are giving up? WHAT salary would they be shedding? Theres like nobody left there. Its a fuckin wasteland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%