2018 NFL Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chargers kept it close for a couple minutes. Valiant effort.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Both times the Eagles have played in New Orleans they've had a bunch of guys go down with injuries.

That turf has to be fucked up

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Carl Cheffers' voice is the sound of involuntary celibacy

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hope Andy gets one this year. He's due.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I know they had tons of other opportunities to come back/win, but to me the game falls on declining the penalty for 4-and-1 rather than rightfully so accepting the 3-and-6

the fake punt changed the emotional momentum for the saints. a 3rd down stop again (could have forced a 4-and-6 that would have likely not forced a fake) and the eagles could have rolled

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The injuries is what killed their momentum. There were just too many at the wrong time.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Philly had it at the end but decided to rush and run a play before the 2 minute warning. You're inside the 30. Relax and get a good group of plays in mind.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
I know they had tons of other opportunities to come back/win, but to me the game falls on declining the penalty for 4-and-1 rather than rightfully so accepting the 3-and-6

the fake punt changed the emotional momentum for the saints. a 3rd down stop again (could have forced a 4-and-6 that would have likely not forced a fake) and the eagles could have rolled
Wasn't it a holding penalty that would have made it 3rd and 10+?

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
Philly had it at the end but decided to rush and run a play before the 2 minute warning. You're inside the 30. Relax and get a good group of plays in mind.
It was a good play though. Alshon was open he just didn't catch it. Those are the kind of aggressive calls have brought Pederson a lot of praise.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Throwing a pick on the first play of the game is what changed the momentum. If that didn't happen, maybe this isn't much of a game in the first place. But once the Saints got back to playing like they should, they handled their business.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Teagz said:
It was a good play though. Alshon was open he just didn't catch it. Those are the kind of aggressive calls have brought Pederson a lot of praise.
And I generally like his aggressiveness, but hopefully he can figure out over these next few years how to apply it at appropriate times. Sometimes it's better to step back, like it would have been tonight.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eagles had more yards on their first two drives than they did the remainder of the game.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
I'm honestly baffled as to why Philadelphia abandoned using Josh Adams whatsoever. He gave them a running option in the second half of the season and is much, much better than Wendell Smallwood. I'm so confused. He could have helped them immensely yesterday.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Anyone but the Pats winning it all again and ill be cool with it 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
I'm honestly baffled as to why Philadelphia abandoned using Josh Adams whatsoever. He gave them a running option in the second half of the season and is much, much better than Wendell Smallwood. I'm so confused. He could have helped them immensely yesterday.
Can't catch, can't pass protect. Also they're in shotgun a lot more with Foles in there, and Adams is a better runner from under center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%