2018 NFL Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I hate this Vikings team. Not the players personally, but their collective mental toughness.

They never recovered from what the Saints did to them in the second half in Minneapolis last year.

Michael Thomas literally broke them. He annihilated Sendejo on a block that knocked him out of the game, then proceeded to score 2 touchdowns on Rhodes, and the team as a whole and especially the defense, hasn't been the same since

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Teagz said:
I honestly think there's at least a small chance Foles retires after this season. If he does, that makes the decision obvious.
Foles aside, they clearly can function with a guy like him in there and Wentz is going to cost a lot even with the injuries. We all know the new age theories about teams not wanting to commit too much money to the QB position. I think there's a real thought out there that they should let him walk (or trade him before the time comes).

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Breshad Perriman becoming an actual good NFL wideout out of nowhere is wild

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Teagz said:
Breshad Perriman becoming an actual good NFL wideout out of nowhere is wild
The question is, how bad is Flacco?

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
I mean, at least we have a good quarterback. Time to finally address the offensive line. It would be a major loss to let Barr walk, but clearly we need upgrades at the guard positions.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:

Do you, though?
Yes. He was very good for most of the season relative to this offensive line and the playcalling.

We need an OC who emphasizes play action. I think Stefanski can be that. But more than anything we need a couple of guards and to swap O'Neill and Reiff

Paulius

Reaction score
Need yall help since yall are veterans

Bears -6 vs eagles

What you think?

I dont do football but were gonna be watching the game so i gotta do something something for fun

Which one of you is the smartest

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's the trickiest game of all wildcard matchups. I have no idea what to expect.

Kind of surprised the Eagles are getting that many points, though.

Paulius

Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
That's the trickiest game of all wildcard matchups. I have no idea what to expect.

Kind of surprised the Eagles are getting that many points, though.
Thats not the answer i was looking for my guy

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Paulius said:
Thats not the answer i was looking for my guy
What does your friend who made that Super Bowl prediction last year think? That guy seems trustable.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I worry about the Bears offense. Their defense is great but I kinda think the Eagles are more well rounded as in their offense is better. Really tough matchup.

I thought the Bears would win but recently changed my pick to the Eagles.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Take one of the Eagles' running backs to score a TD. All +240 or higher. The line is a stay away imo. I could see the game going in a million different directions.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Paulius said:
Need yall help since yall are veterans

Bears -6 vs eagles

What you think?

I dont do football but were gonna be watching the game so i gotta do something something for fun

Which one of you is the smartest
The most unpredictable game of WC weekend. If Trubisky isn't good, the Eagles cover and maybe even win. If Trubisky is good, the Bears win by 10+. If Trubisky is great, it's over at halftime.

I'm thinking he's bad so it's a close Philly win. 19-17. 4 Jake Elliot FGs and one Josh Adams TD after a turnover.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Can not believe I'm rollin with all road teams on WC weekend but every game seems wide open.

Bears could show up and sober the Eagles up real quick but I think they have one more magical game in them. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%