2017 NFL Gameday Thread

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think I disagreed with every call on that last lions drive... lel

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
People forget that the Vikings have two receivers better than a prime Randy Moss, it'd be dissapointing if they didn't win the super bowl

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The officiating is still on crack in this league. Very, very inconsistent. No way in hell that Golliday Play was a catch when the ball had as much movement after it touched the surface... and he didn’t have a hand underneath.

Looking forward to Case marching the offense right back down the field to open the 2nd half. Time to get Diggs going.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Nothing like mouthing the words and miming instrument play to a fucking CD. #notmusic #embarrassmenttoart

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
Sure it's false. It most certainly isn't likely that Minnesota even gets to the Super Bowl, but with that defense, OL, and WRs, anything is possible.
Nobody is winning a super bowl with Case Keenum at QB. Maybe next year.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Also I'm furious that Rhodes still gets called for nonsense. That PI call is truly terrible

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
elcheato said:
People forget that the Vikings have two receivers better than a prime Randy Moss, it'd be dissapointing if they didn't win the super bowl
the celtics of the nfl

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
I thought maybe Fells had control of that ball from the top with his hand as it hit the ground. Kind of a funny bounce. Not sure if that should have been a TD or not

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Nobody is winning a super bowl with Case Keenum at QB. Maybe next year.
Kurt Warner was way more of a Nobody once

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Worst officiating crew in the league. Pereira mentioned earlier they were part of the most controversial replay calls this season. A bunch of fucking retards in stripes.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
That uncalled DPI just changed the game. That is inexcusable. They can't be officiating the other team back into the game

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
He won mvp the year they won the super bowl?
Exactly, he went from the Arena League to Super Bowl MVP. It was an impossible season at the time.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
I will be so incredibly angry of the Vikings lose this game. The Lions were literally officiated back into the game. Inexcusable

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think this is the first time I've ever agreed with BWare about officiating.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Vikings will take the W despite the worst officiated game of the season. They made big plays when it really mattered. Characteristic of a championship caliber squad.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
AE. said:
Exactly, he went from the Arena League to Super Bowl MVP. It was an impossible season at the time.
The difference is warner was an unknown commodity while Keenum has proven in the past that hes not a good quarterback in this league. Horrible comparison

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
The difference is warner was an unknown commodity while Keenum has proven in the past that hes not a good quarterback in this league. Horrible comparison
Sometimes QBs need to find themselves in the right system/team/situation. Its hard to dismiss what Keenum is doing as Vikings starter because he wasnt successful on dogshit Texans and Rams teams in the past.

And Keenum was also good enough to be drafted and send his entire pro career in ththe NFL to this point. Warner was bagging groceries after college. Much like Warner, nobody believed in Keenum, nor does he have the flashy QB physical skills. Also like Warner, Keenum has become a student of the game and has learned to hone the skills he does have and play some pretty fucking fearless football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%